Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Barham Salih and Nechirvan Barzani stress the need for cooperation to overcome the current stage in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Barham Salih and Nechirvan Barzani stress the need for cooperation to overcome the current stage in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Barham Salih and Nechirvan Barzani stress the need for cooperation to overcome the current stage in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Barham Salih and Nechirvan Barzani stress the need for cooperation to overcome the current stage in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Barham Salih and Nechirvan Barzani stress the need for cooperation to overcome the current stage in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Barham Salih and Nechirvan Barzani stress the need for cooperation to overcome the current stage in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Barham Salih and Nechirvan Barzani stress the need for cooperation to overcome the current stage in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Barham Salih and Nechirvan Barzani stress the need for cooperation to overcome the current stage in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Barham Salih and Nechirvan Barzani stress the need for cooperation to overcome the current stage in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Barham Salih and Nechirvan Barzani stress the need for cooperation to overcome the current stage in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Barham Salih and Nechirvan Barzani stress the need for cooperation to overcome the current stage in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Barham Salih and Nechirvan Barzani stress the need for cooperation to overcome the current stage in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Barham Salih and Nechirvan Barzani stress the need for cooperation to overcome the current stage in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Barham Salih and Nechirvan Barzani stress the need for cooperation to overcome the current stage in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Barham Salih and Nechirvan Barzani stress the need for cooperation to overcome the current stage in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Barham Salih and Nechirvan Barzani stress the need for cooperation to overcome the current stage in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Barham Salih and Nechirvan Barzani stress the need for cooperation to overcome the current stage in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Barham Salih and Nechirvan Barzani stress the need for cooperation to overcome the current stage in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Barham Salih and Nechirvan Barzani stress the need for cooperation to overcome the current stage in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Barham Salih and Nechirvan Barzani stress the need for cooperation to overcome the current stage in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Barham Salih and Nechirvan Barzani stress the need for cooperation to overcome the current stage in Iraq

Go down

Barham Salih and Nechirvan Barzani stress the need for cooperation to overcome the current stage in Iraq Empty Barham Salih and Nechirvan Barzani stress the need for cooperation to overcome the current stage in Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:07 pm

Barham Salih and Nechirvan Barzani stress the need for cooperation to overcome the current stage in Iraq 939631-1dd85c19-ff0b-4ca0-ab44-98a2f905faf7
Wednesday 17 November 2021 16:27

Baghdad / NINA / - The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, and the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, stressed the need for cooperation and joint coordination between all Iraqi parties to overcome the current stage that followed the results of the legislative elections in Iraq.

A statement by the Kurdistan Region Presidency stated: "Barzani received President Barham Salih, and the two sides discussed the situation in Iraq in general, the post-election phase, the results it produced, the relations between Erbil and Baghdad, and the efforts made within the framework of forming the next Iraqi government, and confronting ISIS threats." and developments in the region in general.

The statement added: "The two sides stressed the importance and necessity of cooperation and coordination between the Iraqi forces and parties to overcome the challenges of the current stage."

According to the statement, the two sides agreed that everyone should work to achieve stability, form a government of services to meet the demands and expectations of citizens, and put the political process and the country on the right path and track./End of 8

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=939631

Barham Salih and Nechirvan Barzani stress the need for cooperation to overcome the current stage in Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum