Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Holly: "From my calls last night we have turned the tide and we should see things this month depending on how things unfold this week!" (Calls To Other Gurus??? LOL) 11/16/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Holly: "From my calls last night we have turned the tide and we should see things this month depending on how things unfold this week!" (Calls To Other Gurus??? LOL) 11/16/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Holly: "From my calls last night we have turned the tide and we should see things this month depending on how things unfold this week!" (Calls To Other Gurus??? LOL) 11/16/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Holly: "From my calls last night we have turned the tide and we should see things this month depending on how things unfold this week!" (Calls To Other Gurus??? LOL) 11/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Holly: "From my calls last night we have turned the tide and we should see things this month depending on how things unfold this week!" (Calls To Other Gurus??? LOL) 11/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Holly: "From my calls last night we have turned the tide and we should see things this month depending on how things unfold this week!" (Calls To Other Gurus??? LOL) 11/16/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Holly: "From my calls last night we have turned the tide and we should see things this month depending on how things unfold this week!" (Calls To Other Gurus??? LOL) 11/16/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Holly: "From my calls last night we have turned the tide and we should see things this month depending on how things unfold this week!" (Calls To Other Gurus??? LOL) 11/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Holly: "From my calls last night we have turned the tide and we should see things this month depending on how things unfold this week!" (Calls To Other Gurus??? LOL) 11/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Holly: "From my calls last night we have turned the tide and we should see things this month depending on how things unfold this week!" (Calls To Other Gurus??? LOL) 11/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Holly: "From my calls last night we have turned the tide and we should see things this month depending on how things unfold this week!" (Calls To Other Gurus??? LOL) 11/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Holly: "From my calls last night we have turned the tide and we should see things this month depending on how things unfold this week!" (Calls To Other Gurus??? LOL) 11/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Holly: "From my calls last night we have turned the tide and we should see things this month depending on how things unfold this week!" (Calls To Other Gurus??? LOL) 11/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Holly: "From my calls last night we have turned the tide and we should see things this month depending on how things unfold this week!" (Calls To Other Gurus??? LOL) 11/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Holly: "From my calls last night we have turned the tide and we should see things this month depending on how things unfold this week!" (Calls To Other Gurus??? LOL) 11/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Holly: "From my calls last night we have turned the tide and we should see things this month depending on how things unfold this week!" (Calls To Other Gurus??? LOL) 11/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Holly: "From my calls last night we have turned the tide and we should see things this month depending on how things unfold this week!" (Calls To Other Gurus??? LOL) 11/16/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Holly: "From my calls last night we have turned the tide and we should see things this month depending on how things unfold this week!" (Calls To Other Gurus??? LOL) 11/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Holly: "From my calls last night we have turned the tide and we should see things this month depending on how things unfold this week!" (Calls To Other Gurus??? LOL) 11/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Holly: "From my calls last night we have turned the tide and we should see things this month depending on how things unfold this week!" (Calls To Other Gurus??? LOL) 11/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Holly: "From my calls last night we have turned the tide and we should see things this month depending on how things unfold this week!" (Calls To Other Gurus??? LOL) 11/16/21

Go down

Holly: "From my calls last night we have turned the tide and we should see things this month depending on how things unfold this week!" (Calls To Other Gurus??? LOL) 11/16/21 Empty Holly: "From my calls last night we have turned the tide and we should see things this month depending on how things unfold this week!" (Calls To Other Gurus??? LOL) 11/16/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:41 pm

Good morning roomies!

We are the generation to break the spell. For all future generations. To set humanity free. Most of us are in our 50’s, 60s 70s and 80s who are awake and aware and have waited for this moment in time.

We came in with a knowing that we were here for something great. We were born to wait for this moment in time to break the spell that’s been cast on humanity. Our time is now it is at hand.

We are the ones we have been waiting for. We needed the rest of the world to catch up to us. It has been a long, arduous, exhausting journey to get to the finish line. But my fellow travelers, we are almost there.

We will reap the rewards and please take much needed time to rest and re-calibrate yourselves. Those of us who have been carrying the weight for so long are very tired deep inside. We did the heavy lifting and the major push for decades. We lost many on the way. All who helped, we thank you.

Those that perished before you, we will see the glory of God restored, your efforts were not in vain! This time in history is a momentous time. It is time to celebrate and a time to heal.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Edmund Burke

We fought the good fight and did not concede. May America and the world rise from the ashes like the proud Phoenix and shine forevermore!

We are almost there patriots! The news is looking marvelous!

On our blessing news, I had some great calls last night and things are moving.

We should see movement at our level soon.

Massive clean up behind the scenes. Remember it is always about safety and security.

We are getting there.

Keep your vibration positive and see this done! Because it is done

From my calls last night we have turned the tide and we should see things this month depending on how things unfold this week! Progress has been made!

It’s always been about safety and security! We have finally achieved that!

Keep the prayers coming!

Holly: "From my calls last night we have turned the tide and we should see things this month depending on how things unfold this week!" (Calls To Other Gurus??? LOL) 11/16/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum