Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Russian Lukoil to / Nina /: These are our new projects for oil investments in Iraq / Expanded I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Russian Lukoil to / Nina /: These are our new projects for oil investments in Iraq / Expanded I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Russian Lukoil to / Nina /: These are our new projects for oil investments in Iraq / Expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Russian Lukoil to / Nina /: These are our new projects for oil investments in Iraq / Expanded I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Russian Lukoil to / Nina /: These are our new projects for oil investments in Iraq / Expanded I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Russian Lukoil to / Nina /: These are our new projects for oil investments in Iraq / Expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Russian Lukoil to / Nina /: These are our new projects for oil investments in Iraq / Expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Russian Lukoil to / Nina /: These are our new projects for oil investments in Iraq / Expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Russian Lukoil to / Nina /: These are our new projects for oil investments in Iraq / Expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Russian Lukoil to / Nina /: These are our new projects for oil investments in Iraq / Expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Russian Lukoil to / Nina /: These are our new projects for oil investments in Iraq / Expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Russian Lukoil to / Nina /: These are our new projects for oil investments in Iraq / Expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Russian Lukoil to / Nina /: These are our new projects for oil investments in Iraq / Expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Russian Lukoil to / Nina /: These are our new projects for oil investments in Iraq / Expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Russian Lukoil to / Nina /: These are our new projects for oil investments in Iraq / Expanded I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Russian Lukoil to / Nina /: These are our new projects for oil investments in Iraq / Expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Russian Lukoil to / Nina /: These are our new projects for oil investments in Iraq / Expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Russian Lukoil to / Nina /: These are our new projects for oil investments in Iraq / Expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Russian Lukoil to / Nina /: These are our new projects for oil investments in Iraq / Expanded I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Russian Lukoil to / Nina /: These are our new projects for oil investments in Iraq / Expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Russian Lukoil to / Nina /: These are our new projects for oil investments in Iraq / Expanded

Go down

Russian Lukoil to / Nina /: These are our new projects for oil investments in Iraq / Expanded Empty Russian Lukoil to / Nina /: These are our new projects for oil investments in Iraq / Expanded

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:32 pm

Russian Lukoil to / Nina /: These are our new projects for oil investments in Iraq / Expanded 939038-e69a9719-5ac3-46fc-ae31-adde9f652b54
Sunday 14 November 2021 16:27

Baghdad / NINA / - The Russian company, Lukoil, announced a package of its new projects for oil investments in Iraq.

The CEO of the company, Vagit Alekperov, said, in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA /: "We have major projects, including the associated gas investment project, where we recently announced a tender for a gas compression and drying station in the West Qurna 2 field, and we have another huge project which is the Yamama reservoir development project. In the Qurna 2 field, "noting the discovery of reserves in the Arido oil field in Dhi Qar Governorate, but this discovery is the largest of its kind in recent years.

He explained: "The Russian company submitted all the necessary papers to the Ministry of Oil regarding approval of the commercial declaration as soon as possible to start early production from the Arido oil field at a rate of 30,000 barrels per day, agreed upon with the Iraqi Oil Ministry."

He added, "We submitted another official request to the Ministry of Oil to extend the exploration period for an additional five years in the tenth block, in order to explore new promising compounds, which we hope, in cooperation with the Ministry of Oil, will increase the share of Iraq's production and the size of its oil reserves."

On the arrival of the accumulated daily oil production in the West Qurna 2 field to one billion barrels, he said, "One billion barrels of oil means more than 40 billion dollars that will be included in Iraq's budget, and this will contribute to supporting social projects and supporting the Iraqi state budget."

Regarding renewable energy projects, the CEO of the Russian company explained, "Currently, there are no clean energy projects.. We are working on new oil investments, but we have great potential in the field of renewable energy, and if the desire is received from the Iraqi Oil Ministry, we are ready to consider that." ./finished5

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=939038

Russian Lukoil to / Nina /: These are our new projects for oil investments in Iraq / Expanded 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum