Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Judy: "A very credible source in Tier 3 has been notified that they would receive liquid funds on Thurs. 11 Nov" (Credible Source??? Bruce And Mark Are Very Far From Having Any Credibility! LOL) 11/11/21 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Judy: "A very credible source in Tier 3 has been notified that they would receive liquid funds on Thurs. 11 Nov" (Credible Source??? Bruce And Mark Are Very Far From Having Any Credibility! LOL) 11/11/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Judy: "A very credible source in Tier 3 has been notified that they would receive liquid funds on Thurs. 11 Nov" (Credible Source??? Bruce And Mark Are Very Far From Having Any Credibility! LOL) 11/11/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Judy: "A very credible source in Tier 3 has been notified that they would receive liquid funds on Thurs. 11 Nov" (Credible Source??? Bruce And Mark Are Very Far From Having Any Credibility! LOL) 11/11/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Judy: "A very credible source in Tier 3 has been notified that they would receive liquid funds on Thurs. 11 Nov" (Credible Source??? Bruce And Mark Are Very Far From Having Any Credibility! LOL) 11/11/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Judy: "A very credible source in Tier 3 has been notified that they would receive liquid funds on Thurs. 11 Nov" (Credible Source??? Bruce And Mark Are Very Far From Having Any Credibility! LOL) 11/11/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Judy: "A very credible source in Tier 3 has been notified that they would receive liquid funds on Thurs. 11 Nov" (Credible Source??? Bruce And Mark Are Very Far From Having Any Credibility! LOL) 11/11/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Judy: "A very credible source in Tier 3 has been notified that they would receive liquid funds on Thurs. 11 Nov" (Credible Source??? Bruce And Mark Are Very Far From Having Any Credibility! LOL) 11/11/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Judy: "A very credible source in Tier 3 has been notified that they would receive liquid funds on Thurs. 11 Nov" (Credible Source??? Bruce And Mark Are Very Far From Having Any Credibility! LOL) 11/11/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Judy: "A very credible source in Tier 3 has been notified that they would receive liquid funds on Thurs. 11 Nov" (Credible Source??? Bruce And Mark Are Very Far From Having Any Credibility! LOL) 11/11/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Judy: "A very credible source in Tier 3 has been notified that they would receive liquid funds on Thurs. 11 Nov" (Credible Source??? Bruce And Mark Are Very Far From Having Any Credibility! LOL) 11/11/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Judy: "A very credible source in Tier 3 has been notified that they would receive liquid funds on Thurs. 11 Nov" (Credible Source??? Bruce And Mark Are Very Far From Having Any Credibility! LOL) 11/11/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Judy: "A very credible source in Tier 3 has been notified that they would receive liquid funds on Thurs. 11 Nov" (Credible Source??? Bruce And Mark Are Very Far From Having Any Credibility! LOL) 11/11/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Judy: "A very credible source in Tier 3 has been notified that they would receive liquid funds on Thurs. 11 Nov" (Credible Source??? Bruce And Mark Are Very Far From Having Any Credibility! LOL) 11/11/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Judy: "A very credible source in Tier 3 has been notified that they would receive liquid funds on Thurs. 11 Nov" (Credible Source??? Bruce And Mark Are Very Far From Having Any Credibility! LOL) 11/11/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Judy: "A very credible source in Tier 3 has been notified that they would receive liquid funds on Thurs. 11 Nov" (Credible Source??? Bruce And Mark Are Very Far From Having Any Credibility! LOL) 11/11/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Judy: "A very credible source in Tier 3 has been notified that they would receive liquid funds on Thurs. 11 Nov" (Credible Source??? Bruce And Mark Are Very Far From Having Any Credibility! LOL) 11/11/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Judy: "A very credible source in Tier 3 has been notified that they would receive liquid funds on Thurs. 11 Nov" (Credible Source??? Bruce And Mark Are Very Far From Having Any Credibility! LOL) 11/11/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Judy: "A very credible source in Tier 3 has been notified that they would receive liquid funds on Thurs. 11 Nov" (Credible Source??? Bruce And Mark Are Very Far From Having Any Credibility! LOL) 11/11/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Judy: "A very credible source in Tier 3 has been notified that they would receive liquid funds on Thurs. 11 Nov" (Credible Source??? Bruce And Mark Are Very Far From Having Any Credibility! LOL) 11/11/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Judy: "A very credible source in Tier 3 has been notified that they would receive liquid funds on Thurs. 11 Nov" (Credible Source??? Bruce And Mark Are Very Far From Having Any Credibility! LOL) 11/11/21

Go down

Judy: "A very credible source in Tier 3 has been notified that they would receive liquid funds on Thurs. 11 Nov" (Credible Source??? Bruce And Mark Are Very Far From Having Any Credibility! LOL) 11/11/21 Empty Judy: "A very credible source in Tier 3 has been notified that they would receive liquid funds on Thurs. 11 Nov" (Credible Source??? Bruce And Mark Are Very Far From Having Any Credibility! LOL) 11/11/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:42 pm

MarkZ: My contact in Zurich was paid on his Historic Bonds on Mon. 8 Nov.

Some CMKX folks received spendable money on that same Mon. 8 Nov.

Apparently thebond payouts have continued throughout the week and through today, Wed. 10 Nov. money has been moving.

I have been told from a number of banking contacts that they have now set the timing  schedule to finish things.

After meetings on Wed. 10 Nov. a Redemption Center contact said they were 100% certain they would be working this weekend.

Wed. 10 Nov. Isaac: Liquidity may start Thurs. 11 Nov.

Judy: A very credible source in Tier 3 has been notified that they would receive liquid funds on Thurs. 11 Nov. He said that Yellow Dragon Bonds were being paid out this week.

Bruce: Three lead banks have reported thatTier 4B (us, the Internet Group) would go right after the Bond Holders, but would not have to wait for all Bonds to be paid out. Tier 4B should be underway by Veterans Day Thurs. 11 Nov.

Judy: "A very credible source in Tier 3 has been notified that they would receive liquid funds on Thurs. 11 Nov" (Credible Source??? Bruce And Mark Are Very Far From Having Any Credibility! LOL) 11/11/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum