Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frank26: "...the CBI is telling the citizens of Iraq that they're going to raise the value and give them a new exchange..." (Yep! The CBI Has Posted It EVERYWHERE! LOL) 11/9/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Frank26: "...the CBI is telling the citizens of Iraq that they're going to raise the value and give them a new exchange..." (Yep! The CBI Has Posted It EVERYWHERE! LOL) 11/9/21

Go down

Frank26: "...the CBI is telling the citizens of Iraq that they're going to raise the value and give them a new exchange..." (Yep! The CBI Has Posted It EVERYWHERE! LOL) 11/9/21 Empty Frank26: "...the CBI is telling the citizens of Iraq that they're going to raise the value and give them a new exchange..." (Yep! The CBI Has Posted It EVERYWHERE! LOL) 11/9/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:01 pm

Frank26  

I've got no choice but to continue to tell you that the CBI is telling the citizens of Iraq that they're going to raise the value and give them a new exchange rate because they ain't telling them anything else.  Today there was a bit of a little time out IMO - Kazemi makes a phone call, 'Hey CBI back off from the television because I want to use the television today.  I want to make sure that the people understand that I am in charge.  That I am the Prime Minister.  That I am their leader.  That I am in control of the government and the central bank.  I am in control of everything and another thing I know who did it...'  [Tried to assassinate Kazemi]
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down