Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Holly: "Reports state that the First basket contains:...US Dollar (USD)..." (Oh No!!! There Going To Revalue The USD? Redemption Centers Are Going To Pay Squat? LMAO!) 11/1/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Holly: "Reports state that the First basket contains:...US Dollar (USD)..." (Oh No!!! There Going To Revalue The USD? Redemption Centers Are Going To Pay Squat? LMAO!) 11/1/21

Go down

Holly: "Reports state that the First basket contains:...US Dollar (USD)..." (Oh No!!! There Going To Revalue The USD? Redemption Centers Are Going To Pay Squat? LMAO!) 11/1/21 Empty Holly: "Reports state that the First basket contains:...US Dollar (USD)..." (Oh No!!! There Going To Revalue The USD? Redemption Centers Are Going To Pay Squat? LMAO!) 11/1/21

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:20 pm

“Success is a journey, not a destination.”- Ben Sweetland.

1776 the real revolution we wrote our Declaration of Independence. Our Declaration of Independence created a republic and not by democracy. Which is the rule of law and the gold coinage act and return American to the rule of law. The judicial branch which will be returned to a rule of law.

We are closer than ever! Hold the line and keep the faith!

Reports state that the First basket contains: Afghanistan Afghani (AFN), Kuwait I Dinar   (KWD), US Dollar (USD), Russian Ruble (RUB), Chinese Renminbi, or Yuan (CNY), UK  British Pound/Pound Sterling (GBP)

Qatar I Rial (QAR), UAE Emirate Dinar (AED),  India Rupee (INR); Indonisian Rupiah (IDR), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Mexican Peso  (MXN), Venezuela Bolivar (VEB), Brazil Real (BRL)

Saudi Arabia Riyal (SAR), Malaysian   Ringgit (MYR), Iranian Rial (IRR), Iraqi Dinar (IQD), Vietnamese Dong (VND), and Zimbabwe ZIM/Bond.  I am told the Hungarian Pengo is also included in the list.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum