Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mnt Goat: "It's $4.86.  Go figure!  I do not believe in coincidences" (And What Was The Money Supply vs. Reserves Back Then? What Do They Need To Do Now? LOL) 10/31/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Mnt Goat: "It's $4.86. Go figure! I do not believe in coincidences" (And What Was The Money Supply vs. Reserves Back Then? What Do They Need To Do Now? LOL) 10/31/21

Go down

Mnt Goat: "It's $4.86.  Go figure!  I do not believe in coincidences" (And What Was The Money Supply vs. Reserves Back Then? What Do They Need To Do Now? LOL) 10/31/21 Empty Mnt Goat: "It's $4.86. Go figure! I do not believe in coincidences" (And What Was The Money Supply vs. Reserves Back Then? What Do They Need To Do Now? LOL) 10/31/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:33 pm

Mnt Goat   

"At the bank branch of the Central Bank in the province of Basra, the delegation was keen to meet the staff of the branch and discuss the most important organizational matters in the work of the branch. The branch displayed large images of past and current dinars...a 1947 Dinar note with King Faisal II was shown in the Basra branch of the Central bank display.  Why did they highlight this past dinar note?  Look at the rate for the dinar during that time period.  It's $4.86.  Go figure!  I do not believe in coincidences..."

Mnt Goat: "It's $4.86.  Go figure!  I do not believe in coincidences" (And What Was The Money Supply vs. Reserves Back Then? What Do They Need To Do Now? LOL) 10/31/21 Scree690
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum