Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Kaperoni: "I see this as a pretty significant setback to economic growth over the next few years" (And This Is Coming From Someone Who Did A 90 Day Countdown??? LOL) 10/30/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Kaperoni: "I see this as a pretty significant setback to economic growth over the next few years" (And This Is Coming From Someone Who Did A 90 Day Countdown??? LOL) 10/30/21

2 posters

Go down

Kaperoni: "I see this as a pretty significant setback to economic growth over the next few years" (And This Is Coming From Someone Who Did A 90 Day Countdown??? LOL) 10/30/21 Empty Kaperoni: "I see this as a pretty significant setback to economic growth over the next few years" (And This Is Coming From Someone Who Did A 90 Day Countdown??? LOL) 10/30/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:24 pm

Kaperoni  

Looks like Al-Maliki's party will form the largest bloc.  Al-Maliki then will be the one who chooses who is the next prime minister of Iraq. He is already stated in public that it will not be him. Time will tell...This...is very concerning. It is pretty well known that he is involved with corruption, has Iranian ties.  He also had people working in the CBI funneling money from the auctions back when Shabibi was running it.  If this all ends up being true and Al-Maliki and his State of Law coalition along with others form the largest bloc, I see this as a pretty significant setback to economic growth over the next few years.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni: "I see this as a pretty significant setback to economic growth over the next few years" (And This Is Coming From Someone Who Did A 90 Day Countdown??? LOL) 10/30/21 Empty Re: Kaperoni: "I see this as a pretty significant setback to economic growth over the next few years" (And This Is Coming From Someone Who Did A 90 Day Countdown??? LOL) 10/30/21

Post by Mission1st Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:29 am

Kaperoni and Phony Tony need to compare notes and get their stories straight. Tony keeps saying Maliki will have the smallest bloc and will not be able to stop the RV from happening. Two liars with two different lies.
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down