Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "some reports of rainbow bills in ATMs today" (Oh? Who Printed Them? Where's The Article That The New Bills Are Coming? LOL) 10/30/21 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "some reports of rainbow bills in ATMs today" (Oh? Who Printed Them? Where's The Article That The New Bills Are Coming? LOL) 10/30/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "some reports of rainbow bills in ATMs today" (Oh? Who Printed Them? Where's The Article That The New Bills Are Coming? LOL) 10/30/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "some reports of rainbow bills in ATMs today" (Oh? Who Printed Them? Where's The Article That The New Bills Are Coming? LOL) 10/30/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "some reports of rainbow bills in ATMs today" (Oh? Who Printed Them? Where's The Article That The New Bills Are Coming? LOL) 10/30/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "some reports of rainbow bills in ATMs today" (Oh? Who Printed Them? Where's The Article That The New Bills Are Coming? LOL) 10/30/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "some reports of rainbow bills in ATMs today" (Oh? Who Printed Them? Where's The Article That The New Bills Are Coming? LOL) 10/30/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "some reports of rainbow bills in ATMs today" (Oh? Who Printed Them? Where's The Article That The New Bills Are Coming? LOL) 10/30/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "some reports of rainbow bills in ATMs today" (Oh? Who Printed Them? Where's The Article That The New Bills Are Coming? LOL) 10/30/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "some reports of rainbow bills in ATMs today" (Oh? Who Printed Them? Where's The Article That The New Bills Are Coming? LOL) 10/30/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "some reports of rainbow bills in ATMs today" (Oh? Who Printed Them? Where's The Article That The New Bills Are Coming? LOL) 10/30/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "some reports of rainbow bills in ATMs today" (Oh? Who Printed Them? Where's The Article That The New Bills Are Coming? LOL) 10/30/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "some reports of rainbow bills in ATMs today" (Oh? Who Printed Them? Where's The Article That The New Bills Are Coming? LOL) 10/30/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "some reports of rainbow bills in ATMs today" (Oh? Who Printed Them? Where's The Article That The New Bills Are Coming? LOL) 10/30/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "some reports of rainbow bills in ATMs today" (Oh? Who Printed Them? Where's The Article That The New Bills Are Coming? LOL) 10/30/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "some reports of rainbow bills in ATMs today" (Oh? Who Printed Them? Where's The Article That The New Bills Are Coming? LOL) 10/30/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "some reports of rainbow bills in ATMs today" (Oh? Who Printed Them? Where's The Article That The New Bills Are Coming? LOL) 10/30/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "some reports of rainbow bills in ATMs today" (Oh? Who Printed Them? Where's The Article That The New Bills Are Coming? LOL) 10/30/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "some reports of rainbow bills in ATMs today" (Oh? Who Printed Them? Where's The Article That The New Bills Are Coming? LOL) 10/30/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "some reports of rainbow bills in ATMs today" (Oh? Who Printed Them? Where's The Article That The New Bills Are Coming? LOL) 10/30/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "some reports of rainbow bills in ATMs today" (Oh? Who Printed Them? Where's The Article That The New Bills Are Coming? LOL) 10/30/21

Go down

MarkZ: "some reports of rainbow bills in ATMs today" (Oh? Who Printed Them? Where's The Article That The New Bills Are Coming? LOL) 10/30/21 Empty MarkZ: "some reports of rainbow bills in ATMs today" (Oh? Who Printed Them? Where's The Article That The New Bills Are Coming? LOL) 10/30/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:53 pm

Member: happy Saturday everyone

MZ: Lots of things in flux right now….Based on the chatter from Miami and Reno and Iraq…things are moving forward quickly;

MZ: Many reports that bank branches are down, some reports of rainbow bills in ATMs today. We are trying to track this down and get pictures of them There is something afoot in a big way.

MZ: in Iraq – it looks like they are going to be “down” for 7 days. They could be trying to roll this out like they did Kuwait right now. We are hearing out of Iraq that they are moving forward….and the lower denominations are being announced on televisions…..I am waiting for some translations to know 100%.

MZ: in Iraq I am really wondering if they are letting it rip over there and trying to keep things quiet,.just like in Kuwait…..It is very interesting what we are watching going on.

MZ: it is not rolling out exactly like I thought it would

MZ: I am hearing of exchanges where banks are offering lower amounts and “jumping the gun”. I would not take any of those deals guy….They may be traps trying to see who jumps and who goes early.

Member: We all should wait for appointments to redeem

MZ: Yes…don’t jump the gun!

MZ: I did speak to a number of bankers and something is afoot. They are looking at this point for Monday or Tuesday new values in all of my redemption centers……it’s going to be a nervous weekend…I did not expect this much news overnight….I did not expect this much news until Monday .

MZ: You may see me again later on today based on the chatter right now….This has been unreal.

Member:  If the rainbow currency is being dispensed @atm machines do they not need to announce soon? Because how would the retailers know they are real?

Member: Make sense it’s Halloween weekend...no one would expect this movement today

Member:  I heard a rumor that we are now asset backed??

MZ:  We have a whole lot going on right now. I have heard the rumor that it may be asset backed but have been unable to verify this.

Member:  Simon Parks also says the US is now asset back

Member:  Yes, We are Asset-backed... and the prices are adjusting in the markets. WE ARE HERE!!!

Member:  Currency365 is also live, talking about being asset backed. This is crazy

MZ: We are also hearing big things out of Europe for Nov. 7th. And I think that we are in the middle of Nesara/Gesara right now.

MZ: I am also hearing on the CMKX, PP’s, settlement side that deliveries are slated to start on Monday starting at 5 pm. Est.

MZ: I am praying nothing stops, derails or slows this all down. It looks like by the time we get into Tuesday we will know people with dollars.

Member: So it’s happening now???

MZ: Based on all the chatter it is full tilt and happening right now. 

MZ: We are already seeing the historic German bonds processing …in Zurich, Miami and other places.

Member: So they should be starting Chinese bonds, dragon bonds super petchellis ect next!!

Member: Isaac said he is not liquid with his bonds yet,

MZ: There are a number of folks still waiting to exchange. But, we have many that already have.

MZ: Keep in mind they do not want our exchanges to be difficult. They will make it as easy as possible. Our first appointments will be limited time to exchange…anyone you take with you will be signing the same NDAs you have…they want to keep it quiet…...

Member:  then our second appointments we will be able to start setting things up.

MZ: I am hearing we will have up to 90 days to exchange….so we will have plenty of time to get it done but, they really want to keep this very quiet…..

MZ: When we sign the NDA;s I will disappear until it is over……you all should also keep everything quiet.

MZ: When you go to exchange and sign the NDA for 30 days, 60 or 90 days….that is how long I will be off the internet  without talking….whatever it happens to be….

Member: Simon told Charlie Ward the US exchanges will start in Texas.

MZ: I have not heard that from any of my sources…..but I won’t rule it out….. I actually think the US will start in Miami , Richmond and New York…..then move east to west

MZ: They have moved a lot of the whales from Reno to Miami…..also for those that don’t know we hear the new “Wall Street” will be in Miami. It will be a new financial hub for the US.

MZ: We have also been told for many years that the president of the Us “corporation” would be out of the country when the RV/reset happened…..and he is out of the country right now…. Very interesting

Member: also remember tonight that Upstate New York is supposed to have a view of the Aurora borealis tonight…….

MZ: That is exciting…..if you are lucky enough to see- take pictures.

Member: There is so much energy in the air, you can even feel it online!

Member:  Please tell Okie he needs to land the Plane… and we are praying the best for him

MarkZ: "some reports of rainbow bills in ATMs today" (Oh? Who Printed Them? Where's The Article That The New Bills Are Coming? LOL) 10/30/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum