Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Militiaman: "As for valuations, that is a tricky topic as valuations depend on so many things" (Like The Money Supply...And The Reserves Backing It? Those Things? LOL) 10/28/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Militiaman: "As for valuations, that is a tricky topic as valuations depend on so many things" (Like The Money Supply...And The Reserves Backing It? Those Things? LOL) 10/28/21

Go down

Militiaman: "As for valuations, that is a tricky topic as valuations depend on so many things" (Like The Money Supply...And The Reserves Backing It? Those Things? LOL) 10/28/21 Empty Militiaman: "As for valuations, that is a tricky topic as valuations depend on so many things" (Like The Money Supply...And The Reserves Backing It? Those Things? LOL) 10/28/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:16 pm

Militiaman  

...I presume the questions are whirling around as to time and amounts? All I can say to that is they suggest digitization is upon us, so time is short.. As for valuations, that is a tricky topic as valuations depend on so many things. But, let’s just say they did tell us they want to go back to the previous era.. Well an era is a long time ago, not recent history. Glory days comes to mind.. Oil is not $45.. lol
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down