Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Breitling: "How can Iraq be one of the top oil markets on the planet yet have one of the lowest currencies in the Middle East" (Can This Idiot Do Math? They Don't Have Enough Reserves! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Breitling: "How can Iraq be one of the top oil markets on the planet yet have one of the lowest currencies in the Middle East" (Can This Idiot Do Math? They Don't Have Enough Reserves! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Breitling: "How can Iraq be one of the top oil markets on the planet yet have one of the lowest currencies in the Middle East" (Can This Idiot Do Math? They Don't Have Enough Reserves! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Breitling: "How can Iraq be one of the top oil markets on the planet yet have one of the lowest currencies in the Middle East" (Can This Idiot Do Math? They Don't Have Enough Reserves! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Breitling: "How can Iraq be one of the top oil markets on the planet yet have one of the lowest currencies in the Middle East" (Can This Idiot Do Math? They Don't Have Enough Reserves! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Breitling: "How can Iraq be one of the top oil markets on the planet yet have one of the lowest currencies in the Middle East" (Can This Idiot Do Math? They Don't Have Enough Reserves! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Breitling: "How can Iraq be one of the top oil markets on the planet yet have one of the lowest currencies in the Middle East" (Can This Idiot Do Math? They Don't Have Enough Reserves! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Breitling: "How can Iraq be one of the top oil markets on the planet yet have one of the lowest currencies in the Middle East" (Can This Idiot Do Math? They Don't Have Enough Reserves! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Breitling: "How can Iraq be one of the top oil markets on the planet yet have one of the lowest currencies in the Middle East" (Can This Idiot Do Math? They Don't Have Enough Reserves! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Breitling: "How can Iraq be one of the top oil markets on the planet yet have one of the lowest currencies in the Middle East" (Can This Idiot Do Math? They Don't Have Enough Reserves! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Breitling: "How can Iraq be one of the top oil markets on the planet yet have one of the lowest currencies in the Middle East" (Can This Idiot Do Math? They Don't Have Enough Reserves! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Breitling: "How can Iraq be one of the top oil markets on the planet yet have one of the lowest currencies in the Middle East" (Can This Idiot Do Math? They Don't Have Enough Reserves! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Breitling: "How can Iraq be one of the top oil markets on the planet yet have one of the lowest currencies in the Middle East" (Can This Idiot Do Math? They Don't Have Enough Reserves! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Breitling: "How can Iraq be one of the top oil markets on the planet yet have one of the lowest currencies in the Middle East" (Can This Idiot Do Math? They Don't Have Enough Reserves! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Breitling: "How can Iraq be one of the top oil markets on the planet yet have one of the lowest currencies in the Middle East" (Can This Idiot Do Math? They Don't Have Enough Reserves! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Breitling: "How can Iraq be one of the top oil markets on the planet yet have one of the lowest currencies in the Middle East" (Can This Idiot Do Math? They Don't Have Enough Reserves! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Breitling: "How can Iraq be one of the top oil markets on the planet yet have one of the lowest currencies in the Middle East" (Can This Idiot Do Math? They Don't Have Enough Reserves! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Breitling: "How can Iraq be one of the top oil markets on the planet yet have one of the lowest currencies in the Middle East" (Can This Idiot Do Math? They Don't Have Enough Reserves! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Breitling: "How can Iraq be one of the top oil markets on the planet yet have one of the lowest currencies in the Middle East" (Can This Idiot Do Math? They Don't Have Enough Reserves! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Breitling: "How can Iraq be one of the top oil markets on the planet yet have one of the lowest currencies in the Middle East" (Can This Idiot Do Math? They Don't Have Enough Reserves! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Breitling: "How can Iraq be one of the top oil markets on the planet yet have one of the lowest currencies in the Middle East" (Can This Idiot Do Math? They Don't Have Enough Reserves! LOL) 10/27/21

Go down

Breitling: "How can Iraq be one of the top oil markets on the planet yet have one of the lowest currencies in the Middle East" (Can This Idiot Do Math? They Don't Have Enough Reserves! LOL) 10/27/21 Empty Breitling: "How can Iraq be one of the top oil markets on the planet yet have one of the lowest currencies in the Middle East" (Can This Idiot Do Math? They Don't Have Enough Reserves! LOL) 10/27/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:54 pm

Breitling  

Question:  "Maybe you can answer the question for skeptics/beginners...I started looking at my XE app at the surrounding Middle East oil countries and the values of their dinars, most of these prove Iraq is undervalued?"  Bingo.  Brother, you just said it.  Investing is about comparing.  How can Iraq be one of the top oil markets on the planet yet have one of the lowest currencies in the Middle East...on average they should be .50 - .60 cents compared to what everyone else is doing...

Breitling: "How can Iraq be one of the top oil markets on the planet yet have one of the lowest currencies in the Middle East" (Can This Idiot Do Math? They Don't Have Enough Reserves! LOL) 10/27/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum