Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ: "I am not under a NDA so will still tell you what I am hearing even if it’s not much" (Who Wants To Listen To The Voices In Mark's Head Say Aye! LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "I am not under a NDA so will still tell you what I am hearing even if it’s not much" (Who Wants To Listen To The Voices In Mark's Head Say Aye! LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "I am not under a NDA so will still tell you what I am hearing even if it’s not much" (Who Wants To Listen To The Voices In Mark's Head Say Aye! LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "I am not under a NDA so will still tell you what I am hearing even if it’s not much" (Who Wants To Listen To The Voices In Mark's Head Say Aye! LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "I am not under a NDA so will still tell you what I am hearing even if it’s not much" (Who Wants To Listen To The Voices In Mark's Head Say Aye! LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "I am not under a NDA so will still tell you what I am hearing even if it’s not much" (Who Wants To Listen To The Voices In Mark's Head Say Aye! LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "I am not under a NDA so will still tell you what I am hearing even if it’s not much" (Who Wants To Listen To The Voices In Mark's Head Say Aye! LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "I am not under a NDA so will still tell you what I am hearing even if it’s not much" (Who Wants To Listen To The Voices In Mark's Head Say Aye! LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "I am not under a NDA so will still tell you what I am hearing even if it’s not much" (Who Wants To Listen To The Voices In Mark's Head Say Aye! LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "I am not under a NDA so will still tell you what I am hearing even if it’s not much" (Who Wants To Listen To The Voices In Mark's Head Say Aye! LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "I am not under a NDA so will still tell you what I am hearing even if it’s not much" (Who Wants To Listen To The Voices In Mark's Head Say Aye! LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "I am not under a NDA so will still tell you what I am hearing even if it’s not much" (Who Wants To Listen To The Voices In Mark's Head Say Aye! LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "I am not under a NDA so will still tell you what I am hearing even if it’s not much" (Who Wants To Listen To The Voices In Mark's Head Say Aye! LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "I am not under a NDA so will still tell you what I am hearing even if it’s not much" (Who Wants To Listen To The Voices In Mark's Head Say Aye! LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "I am not under a NDA so will still tell you what I am hearing even if it’s not much" (Who Wants To Listen To The Voices In Mark's Head Say Aye! LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "I am not under a NDA so will still tell you what I am hearing even if it’s not much" (Who Wants To Listen To The Voices In Mark's Head Say Aye! LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "I am not under a NDA so will still tell you what I am hearing even if it’s not much" (Who Wants To Listen To The Voices In Mark's Head Say Aye! LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "I am not under a NDA so will still tell you what I am hearing even if it’s not much" (Who Wants To Listen To The Voices In Mark's Head Say Aye! LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "I am not under a NDA so will still tell you what I am hearing even if it’s not much" (Who Wants To Listen To The Voices In Mark's Head Say Aye! LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "I am not under a NDA so will still tell you what I am hearing even if it’s not much" (Who Wants To Listen To The Voices In Mark's Head Say Aye! LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "I am not under a NDA so will still tell you what I am hearing even if it’s not much" (Who Wants To Listen To The Voices In Mark's Head Say Aye! LOL) 10/28/21

Go down

MarkZ: "I am not under a NDA so will still tell you what I am hearing even if it’s not much" (Who Wants To Listen To The Voices In Mark's Head Say Aye! LOL) 10/28/21 Empty MarkZ: "I am not under a NDA so will still tell you what I am hearing even if it’s not much" (Who Wants To Listen To The Voices In Mark's Head Say Aye! LOL) 10/28/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:38 pm

Member:   ge all ….feel like we’re in a Heinzs ketchup commercial?  

MZ: There is no more to be done as I see it…..I am still looking for a crash of some sort so they can rescue us…..

MZ: I am being leaned on very hard not to talk much. This isn’t difficult because they cracked down on people and no one is talking much. Group leaders have gone very silent. This leads me to believe that they are either preparing or have already started receiving funds.

MZ: It is also difficult to get anything from the currency side….on the bond side I am still hearing they want to wrap up payments on Thursday or early tomorrow morning. At least enough of them to start releasing PP’s and CMKX and all of those…..We are in a good place.

MZ: The next few days may be tough….they are indeed pushing for us all to stay quiet….I am not under a NDA so will still tell you what I am hearing even if it’s not much. If they want me to be quiet they can give me money and put me under an NDA…..until then….I will say what I can….

Member:  Has anyone else said theyre under an NDA?

Member:  the quiet before the storm

Member: Mark can you address the rate of $4.71 . Simon Parkes has said more than once on Charlie Wards calls that the rate will be $4,000 per million with the lopping of 2 zeros

MZ: I have not heard anything like that …at all…..from any of my sources. Guess you should ask Simon that question

Member: Ed of Ocala has said that enough of the historic bonds have paid out now that CMKX, prosperity packages should start going out now…is this right?

MZ: Absolutely…..IMO enough of them have gone out that we should start seeing those things soon. I’m with him on that one.

Member:   In December a guy from world bank told me the rate for Zim would be .43

Member:  I heard crash on 29th cause the crash happened on 1929 29th October

Member:  Have we crossed a RV bridge that hasn't been crossed before?

Member: Can I quit my job yet?

MZ: hopefully soon…..very soon…..

Member: Do we go when CMKX goes?

MZ: For all intensive purposed it will go about the same time…..or shortly there after…..

MZ: In the real world we are seeing Russia embracing XRP and gold backed currency to try to totally get away from the US dollar…..The crypto market is exploding as more countries are running…you are also seeing a massive influx as people in Asia are trying to get their money out of ATM’s as China is imploding. This is simply an overwhelmed system.

MZ: I have also got some interesting reports from you guys today…from ATM’s you used to get 20’s…now you’re are getting 10’s in older bills …some went to ATM’s and had no luck getting any cash out. I think something crazy is going on right now…maybe it’s the impending crash of China.

Member: A couple weeks ago I got all 5;s from the ATM…this was not the first time….

MZ: Yes…where we used to get crisp new 20’s we are now getting lower denoms in old crumpled small bills.

Member:  I really hope that in the next eight to10 days we get what we are hoping for. and not be set up for another big disappointment

Membr:  Praying for everyone to be safe and calm when this happens.

MarkZ: "I am not under a NDA so will still tell you what I am hearing even if it’s not much" (Who Wants To Listen To The Voices In Mark's Head Say Aye! LOL) 10/28/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum