Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "I am really not sure at this point what I should or shouldn’t say" (How about The Truth For Once! The Daily Lies Have Gotten Old??? LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "I am really not sure at this point what I should or shouldn’t say" (How about The Truth For Once! The Daily Lies Have Gotten Old??? LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "I am really not sure at this point what I should or shouldn’t say" (How about The Truth For Once! The Daily Lies Have Gotten Old??? LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "I am really not sure at this point what I should or shouldn’t say" (How about The Truth For Once! The Daily Lies Have Gotten Old??? LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "I am really not sure at this point what I should or shouldn’t say" (How about The Truth For Once! The Daily Lies Have Gotten Old??? LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "I am really not sure at this point what I should or shouldn’t say" (How about The Truth For Once! The Daily Lies Have Gotten Old??? LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "I am really not sure at this point what I should or shouldn’t say" (How about The Truth For Once! The Daily Lies Have Gotten Old??? LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "I am really not sure at this point what I should or shouldn’t say" (How about The Truth For Once! The Daily Lies Have Gotten Old??? LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "I am really not sure at this point what I should or shouldn’t say" (How about The Truth For Once! The Daily Lies Have Gotten Old??? LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "I am really not sure at this point what I should or shouldn’t say" (How about The Truth For Once! The Daily Lies Have Gotten Old??? LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "I am really not sure at this point what I should or shouldn’t say" (How about The Truth For Once! The Daily Lies Have Gotten Old??? LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "I am really not sure at this point what I should or shouldn’t say" (How about The Truth For Once! The Daily Lies Have Gotten Old??? LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "I am really not sure at this point what I should or shouldn’t say" (How about The Truth For Once! The Daily Lies Have Gotten Old??? LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "I am really not sure at this point what I should or shouldn’t say" (How about The Truth For Once! The Daily Lies Have Gotten Old??? LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "I am really not sure at this point what I should or shouldn’t say" (How about The Truth For Once! The Daily Lies Have Gotten Old??? LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "I am really not sure at this point what I should or shouldn’t say" (How about The Truth For Once! The Daily Lies Have Gotten Old??? LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "I am really not sure at this point what I should or shouldn’t say" (How about The Truth For Once! The Daily Lies Have Gotten Old??? LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "I am really not sure at this point what I should or shouldn’t say" (How about The Truth For Once! The Daily Lies Have Gotten Old??? LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "I am really not sure at this point what I should or shouldn’t say" (How about The Truth For Once! The Daily Lies Have Gotten Old??? LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "I am really not sure at this point what I should or shouldn’t say" (How about The Truth For Once! The Daily Lies Have Gotten Old??? LOL) 10/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "I am really not sure at this point what I should or shouldn’t say" (How about The Truth For Once! The Daily Lies Have Gotten Old??? LOL) 10/28/21

Go down

MarkZ: "I am really not sure at this point what I should or shouldn’t say" (How about The Truth For Once! The Daily Lies Have Gotten Old??? LOL) 10/28/21 Empty MarkZ: "I am really not sure at this point what I should or shouldn’t say" (How about The Truth For Once! The Daily Lies Have Gotten Old??? LOL) 10/28/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:32 pm

Member: Are we there yet?????

MZ: We are so close guys…..there is so much happening…..so much I am being leaned on not to say…

MZ: I am still hearing great stuff….There is a lot happening that I was verbally asked not to repeat. I was asked to acknowledge that they consider this as an NDA. 

MZ: I can tell you that from my Nesara contacts-they are still expecting it to start around Nov 3rd or 4th. So do your own math on what to expect from this.

MZ: I can tell you they have not yet completed bond payouts but they are still working on them

MZ: I am really not sure at this point what I should or shouldn’t say. So I am going to hold back today. I will share there is no negative news. All the news is very positive. It appears they are working through all the hoops. Dotting the I’s and crossing the t’s. I will leave it there for my own safety. It would really suck not to be able to exchange myself.

MZ: if information is leaked from other sources I can verify if it is accurate or not. This is one of the rare times…because I do not watch other dinar boards…but if I see something posted by others I will tell you if its accurate or not.

Member: Shucks…no “Chatter cheese” on our nothing burgers this morning….lol

MZ: I like that one.

Member: Mark - have we ever been at a point in the past where you have been told to not say anything like this?

Member: I thought the RV would happen before Nesara?

MZ: Yes…the RV should happen before Nesara.

Member: Anything on CMKX packets?

MZ: We do not know the timing on those deliveries…..yet…honestly at any moment I expect my phone to ring and hear that somebody has received theirs.

Member: What will the RV look like for Canada?

MZ: It should look the same as it does in the US. You will get secure links and then call and find out where to go for your exchange.

Member:  Did the Dinar change rates for the contractors today?

Member:  SIMON P SAYS ALL CURRENCY TESTS RUNS COMPLETED …US ON FULL ALERT FOR REDEMPTION PROCESS

Member:  Simon P:  All currency tests runs completed…US on full alert for redemption process…Temple TX not Reno….DOD/military pushing out 10 28…Gold-backed currency locked in…..US Navy ready

Member:  What Simon said was almost word for word to what Holly said in the Dinar Recaps yesterday. Except Simon said Temple, TX

MZ: Thanks for the Cliff notes everyone.

Member:  Russia shutting down today is it from Gesara??

Member: This is funny, by TODAY I thought we were supposed to have EBS, RV, Contractors paid, , 10days of Darkness, have 3 weeks of food !

Member: Are there lists of projects we can use when we exchange Zim?

Rod Steel:  The Bank has Federally Approved. Lists of Projects that will be available

Member:  U.S. Treasury 30-year bond yield falls below 20-year for the first time (Bloomberg)

MZ: On a sad note today…From Dinar Detectives. Ninja says: “My father, the site owner passed away from covid on Monday 10/25/21. He fought hard for 3 weeks. He is now with my brother who also passed away from covid. You may remember him…he was  SWFloridaguru in the dinar community. I am sure they are ecstatic to be together again. We appreciate all your prayers as this is a very sad time for us. Ninja.”

MZ: Our thoughts and prayers goes out as we lose another member of our dinar community.

Bob Locke joins the stream today for a Q&A. Please listen to the replay for all his information….

MZ: Bob, are you hearing anything good? 

BL: There are some things I cannot talk about ….but speaking very general…wht I do know is there is a ton of stuff taking place. While things have been moving slower than any of us would like….they are moving. From all indications- nothing can stop it. I think you will get confirmation on that by looking at everything being exposed in the news. Look at how people are waking up.

BL: it’s a huge undertaking to change over systems like they are doing right now. If you doubt big things are happening….look at Russia. They are actually shutting down for 10 days starting today. The implications of that are global. There is a realignment taking place right now. The change is occurring and we just have to be patient.

MZ: The juggernaut is moving…its picking up momentum now. Its inevitable.

Member:  Thank you MarkZ, Bob, , MODs and everyone for joining us today. Have a Blessed day today.

MarkZ: "I am really not sure at this point what I should or shouldn’t say" (How about The Truth For Once! The Daily Lies Have Gotten Old??? LOL) 10/28/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum