Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "I hear that today and tomorrow they will be paying en masse" (Cha-Ching!!! MarkZ's Ad Revenue Just Grew On That Lie! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "I hear that today and tomorrow they will be paying en masse" (Cha-Ching!!! MarkZ's Ad Revenue Just Grew On That Lie! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "I hear that today and tomorrow they will be paying en masse" (Cha-Ching!!! MarkZ's Ad Revenue Just Grew On That Lie! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "I hear that today and tomorrow they will be paying en masse" (Cha-Ching!!! MarkZ's Ad Revenue Just Grew On That Lie! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "I hear that today and tomorrow they will be paying en masse" (Cha-Ching!!! MarkZ's Ad Revenue Just Grew On That Lie! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "I hear that today and tomorrow they will be paying en masse" (Cha-Ching!!! MarkZ's Ad Revenue Just Grew On That Lie! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "I hear that today and tomorrow they will be paying en masse" (Cha-Ching!!! MarkZ's Ad Revenue Just Grew On That Lie! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "I hear that today and tomorrow they will be paying en masse" (Cha-Ching!!! MarkZ's Ad Revenue Just Grew On That Lie! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "I hear that today and tomorrow they will be paying en masse" (Cha-Ching!!! MarkZ's Ad Revenue Just Grew On That Lie! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "I hear that today and tomorrow they will be paying en masse" (Cha-Ching!!! MarkZ's Ad Revenue Just Grew On That Lie! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "I hear that today and tomorrow they will be paying en masse" (Cha-Ching!!! MarkZ's Ad Revenue Just Grew On That Lie! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "I hear that today and tomorrow they will be paying en masse" (Cha-Ching!!! MarkZ's Ad Revenue Just Grew On That Lie! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "I hear that today and tomorrow they will be paying en masse" (Cha-Ching!!! MarkZ's Ad Revenue Just Grew On That Lie! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "I hear that today and tomorrow they will be paying en masse" (Cha-Ching!!! MarkZ's Ad Revenue Just Grew On That Lie! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "I hear that today and tomorrow they will be paying en masse" (Cha-Ching!!! MarkZ's Ad Revenue Just Grew On That Lie! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "I hear that today and tomorrow they will be paying en masse" (Cha-Ching!!! MarkZ's Ad Revenue Just Grew On That Lie! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "I hear that today and tomorrow they will be paying en masse" (Cha-Ching!!! MarkZ's Ad Revenue Just Grew On That Lie! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "I hear that today and tomorrow they will be paying en masse" (Cha-Ching!!! MarkZ's Ad Revenue Just Grew On That Lie! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "I hear that today and tomorrow they will be paying en masse" (Cha-Ching!!! MarkZ's Ad Revenue Just Grew On That Lie! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "I hear that today and tomorrow they will be paying en masse" (Cha-Ching!!! MarkZ's Ad Revenue Just Grew On That Lie! LOL) 10/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ: "I hear that today and tomorrow they will be paying en masse" (Cha-Ching!!! MarkZ's Ad Revenue Just Grew On That Lie! LOL) 10/27/21

Go down

MarkZ: "I hear that today and tomorrow they will be paying en masse" (Cha-Ching!!! MarkZ's Ad Revenue Just Grew On That Lie! LOL) 10/27/21 Empty MarkZ: "I hear that today and tomorrow they will be paying en masse" (Cha-Ching!!! MarkZ's Ad Revenue Just Grew On That Lie! LOL) 10/27/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:29 pm

Member:  Please Lord let this be the day!

Member: I have an Eggcellent feeling about what about to happen!!!

MZ: I’m with you…….late last night I thought there was an excellent chance that I would be starting this podcast with the golden egg shirt.

Member: Any news about German Bond payouts?

MZ: I hear that today and tomorrow they will be paying en masse and the goal is to finish paying the German Bonds by the end of business on Thursday or early in the day on Friday. So there are continued advancement in bond payouts.

MZ: We had hoped that one of the large church groups that was in last evening in Reno would get access to their aggregated currency funds . This was a tier3 group connected to sovereigns. They had not received funding yet as of 3 am my time. They were calling it quits at that time….so unless they got called back in and I didn’t know about it….it has not happened yet.

MZ: There is a lot of pressure not to talk a lot at this time amongst many of us…... So details will be getting a bit thin from now on. I am very encouraged that things are moving forward right now.

Member:  Mark, of your bond groups that received full funding, are these funds fully spendable? Are the amounts in the high millions? Billions?

MZ: Yes they are fully spendable. Yes the amounts are in the high millions. One of the bond deals was in the billions.

Member:  Holly posted "Most have been quiet and moved into position….All currency test runs done….US on full Alert for the redemption process. TX sets it off. D.O.D & Military is pushing everything out tomorrow." Can we pray she is right?

MZ: I do have reports about large test traunches and transfers done…..this makes sense to me. I have heard that the military is at stage 2 and ready to start stage 3…..I do not know exactly what that means. I tried to find out what the stages mean but my contacts will only say things are happening…..I respect that. They have restrictions on what the can and cannot say.

Member:  good info coming out from a lot of folks. Ed says this week, Texas Snake says by the weekend, Holly says it starts tomorrow. wolverine says this week.

Member:  Judy...Some of those countries began trading on Sunday night 17 Oct. with a value of 1:1 with each other.

Member: Judy. Thurs. 28 Oct. Moscow was shutting down for ten days to get ready for implementation of the GESARA Law –

Member:  my credit union said they are not dealing with the redemption but have already made changes for their online banking and switched over already

Member:  I just opened up a fortune cookie.. "A Financial investment will yield returns beyond your hopes"

Member: I heard notifications were going to go out on Thursday about the same time as bonds were being paid out between 12 and 4 pm. Can you confirm??

MZ: That’s about what I heard

Member: Is the General64 group still alive?

MZ: Yes absolutely it is still alive and well. We have a key person from that group that monitors these chats. It has evolved…..They blended in that group with a couple of others including the WF Private group. This group gave rise to the entire tier 4b. They have made all the difference in how we are going to exchange. You won’t hear anything else from this group until the event happens….but it is ready to go.

Member: Will appointments start the same time everywhere in the world?

MZ: I fully expect all appointments to start everywhere at the same time.

Member: Where will notifications start?

MZ: We talk often about starting from east to west…..wherever they pull the trigger ….in whatever time zone….it will depend on whether we are open for business….is how that will work

Member: When will the QFS start?

Member: Qfs system been working along side of reg banking for over a year I heard, working very well.

Mod: QFS IS ALREADY RUNNING IN BACKGROUND AND WILL BE ANNOUNCED TO PUBLIC WHEN RV HAPPENS

Member: How do I find a redemption center close to me?

MZ: You will not know where the RC’s are until we make appointments for security and safety. They don’t want nefarious people camping outside waiting for us to exchange. So keeping them a secret makes perfect sense. I am told that about 90% of currency holders will be within 50 miles of a redemption center.  If you live in less populated rural areas like the Dakotas or Wyo…..you can expect to drive a little further….maybe a couple hundred miles. 

Member: Where do we go to cash in historic railroad bonds?

MZ: If you have historic bonds and not already put them in a group and already had them proofed…..i am told that when you set your appointments for currencies…tell them what type of historic bonds you have…not how much…just what type. This could change where you go for your appointment.

Member: Do we have to have humanitarian projects to redeem zim?

MZ: You do not have to have a HP to redeem zim. You will just accept a lower rate without a project.

Member:  Do we think that the stock market will crash on October 29th to mirror 1929???

MarkZ: "I hear that today and tomorrow they will be paying en masse" (Cha-Ching!!! MarkZ's Ad Revenue Just Grew On That Lie! LOL) 10/27/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum