Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Suha Al-Najjar confirms from Italy: Iraq possesses non-oil economic resources and can be invested in various industries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Suha Al-Najjar confirms from Italy: Iraq possesses non-oil economic resources and can be invested in various industries I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Suha Al-Najjar confirms from Italy: Iraq possesses non-oil economic resources and can be invested in various industries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Suha Al-Najjar confirms from Italy: Iraq possesses non-oil economic resources and can be invested in various industries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Suha Al-Najjar confirms from Italy: Iraq possesses non-oil economic resources and can be invested in various industries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Suha Al-Najjar confirms from Italy: Iraq possesses non-oil economic resources and can be invested in various industries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Suha Al-Najjar confirms from Italy: Iraq possesses non-oil economic resources and can be invested in various industries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Suha Al-Najjar confirms from Italy: Iraq possesses non-oil economic resources and can be invested in various industries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Suha Al-Najjar confirms from Italy: Iraq possesses non-oil economic resources and can be invested in various industries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Suha Al-Najjar confirms from Italy: Iraq possesses non-oil economic resources and can be invested in various industries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Suha Al-Najjar confirms from Italy: Iraq possesses non-oil economic resources and can be invested in various industries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Suha Al-Najjar confirms from Italy: Iraq possesses non-oil economic resources and can be invested in various industries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Suha Al-Najjar confirms from Italy: Iraq possesses non-oil economic resources and can be invested in various industries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Suha Al-Najjar confirms from Italy: Iraq possesses non-oil economic resources and can be invested in various industries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Suha Al-Najjar confirms from Italy: Iraq possesses non-oil economic resources and can be invested in various industries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Suha Al-Najjar confirms from Italy: Iraq possesses non-oil economic resources and can be invested in various industries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Suha Al-Najjar confirms from Italy: Iraq possesses non-oil economic resources and can be invested in various industries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Suha Al-Najjar confirms from Italy: Iraq possesses non-oil economic resources and can be invested in various industries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Suha Al-Najjar confirms from Italy: Iraq possesses non-oil economic resources and can be invested in various industries I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Suha Al-Najjar confirms from Italy: Iraq possesses non-oil economic resources and can be invested in various industries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Suha Al-Najjar confirms from Italy: Iraq possesses non-oil economic resources and can be invested in various industries

Go down

Suha Al-Najjar confirms from Italy: Iraq possesses non-oil economic resources and can be invested in various industries Empty Suha Al-Najjar confirms from Italy: Iraq possesses non-oil economic resources and can be invested in various industries

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:03 pm

Suha Al-Najjar confirms from Italy: Iraq possesses non-oil economic resources and can be invested in various industries 935640-582a2b61-d5e2-4a43-8e55-e94d1b951498
Wednesday 27 October 2021 19:26

Baghdad / NINA / - Head of the National Investment Commission, Suha Al-Najjar, confirmed that: Iraq possesses non-oil economic resources that can be invested in various industries.

She said in a speech on the work of the Global Industrialization Forum in the Italian city of Chernobio / Como, which is held at the official invitation of the Global Manufacturing Corporation and the United Nations Industrial Development Organization UNIDO. That: Iraq, despite all the challenges it faced, is proceeding at a steady and sound pace of recovery and advancement and looks to the future in a spirit of openness towards successful experiences.

Najjar added: There are non-oil economic resources owned by Iraq and can be invested in various industries.

And she stressed that: Iraq, despite all the challenges it faced, is proceeding at a steady and sound pace for recovery and advancement and looks to the future in a spirit of openness towards successful experiences and partnerships that enhance opportunities for the development of its sectors in the fields of cost, especially the industrial sector.

Najjar pointed out that: There are non-oil economic resources owned by Iraq and can be invested in various industries.

The head of the National Investment Commission invited all official bodies, companies and investors specialized in the industrial sector to consider expanding the horizons of cooperation with Iraq.

Al-Najjar invited the specialized companies to visit Iraq, stressing the readiness of the commission, the Iraqi state institutions and the relevant ministries to provide all facilities to start their work, and to build partnerships with the Iraqi public and private sector for the reconstruction of its various sectors, as well as its interest in cooperation; To have access to modern and advanced knowledge and mechanisms in managing his projects, and his desire to support projects with developing skills, empowering workers, creating the appropriate environment for job opportunities for his children, developing national production and raising the efficiency of services.

It is noteworthy that the United Nations Industrial Development Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations, headquartered in Vienna - Austria. The main objective of the organization is to promote and accelerate industrial development in developing countries and countries with economies in transition, and to enhance international industrial cooperation.

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=935640

Suha Al-Najjar confirms from Italy: Iraq possesses non-oil economic resources and can be invested in various industries 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum