Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Militiaman: "They took out the 1,000 - 10,000 notes and in the past we witnessed them destroying 25k notes" (How Are They Buying Food, Gas, And Beer? LOL) 10/26/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Militiaman: "They took out the 1,000 - 10,000 notes and in the past we witnessed them destroying 25k notes" (How Are They Buying Food, Gas, And Beer? LOL) 10/26/21

Go down

Militiaman: "They took out the 1,000 - 10,000 notes and in the past we witnessed them destroying 25k notes" (How Are They Buying Food, Gas, And Beer? LOL) 10/26/21 Empty Militiaman: "They took out the 1,000 - 10,000 notes and in the past we witnessed them destroying 25k notes" (How Are They Buying Food, Gas, And Beer? LOL) 10/26/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:00 pm

Militiaman  

Article:  "Al-Kazemi's advisor comments on a report on 'digital currencies' and warns against one of them"  Article:  "The 5 and 10 thousand dinars denominations disappeared from the ATMs"  Now Iraq is clearly telling us above they have digital currency and it will be tracked to the penny. I find this article to be very timely and to be expected. They took out the 1,000 - 10,000 notes and in the past we witnessed them destroying 25k notes in a filmed interview on the matter, thus, by them taking out the notes, they'll need to have replacements, hence, the need for an adjustment...In my view they must be in a hurry now...I suspect that with them having experience in digital currency...a flip of the switch may all that be needed .. lol
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum