Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "The goal is to then RV or revalue. then reset where everything would move into parity" (Parity??? What An IDIOT GURU!!! Everybody Would Lose Money! Do The Gullible Get It? LOL) 10/26/21 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "The goal is to then RV or revalue. then reset where everything would move into parity" (Parity??? What An IDIOT GURU!!! Everybody Would Lose Money! Do The Gullible Get It? LOL) 10/26/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "The goal is to then RV or revalue. then reset where everything would move into parity" (Parity??? What An IDIOT GURU!!! Everybody Would Lose Money! Do The Gullible Get It? LOL) 10/26/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "The goal is to then RV or revalue. then reset where everything would move into parity" (Parity??? What An IDIOT GURU!!! Everybody Would Lose Money! Do The Gullible Get It? LOL) 10/26/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "The goal is to then RV or revalue. then reset where everything would move into parity" (Parity??? What An IDIOT GURU!!! Everybody Would Lose Money! Do The Gullible Get It? LOL) 10/26/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "The goal is to then RV or revalue. then reset where everything would move into parity" (Parity??? What An IDIOT GURU!!! Everybody Would Lose Money! Do The Gullible Get It? LOL) 10/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "The goal is to then RV or revalue. then reset where everything would move into parity" (Parity??? What An IDIOT GURU!!! Everybody Would Lose Money! Do The Gullible Get It? LOL) 10/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "The goal is to then RV or revalue. then reset where everything would move into parity" (Parity??? What An IDIOT GURU!!! Everybody Would Lose Money! Do The Gullible Get It? LOL) 10/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "The goal is to then RV or revalue. then reset where everything would move into parity" (Parity??? What An IDIOT GURU!!! Everybody Would Lose Money! Do The Gullible Get It? LOL) 10/26/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "The goal is to then RV or revalue. then reset where everything would move into parity" (Parity??? What An IDIOT GURU!!! Everybody Would Lose Money! Do The Gullible Get It? LOL) 10/26/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "The goal is to then RV or revalue. then reset where everything would move into parity" (Parity??? What An IDIOT GURU!!! Everybody Would Lose Money! Do The Gullible Get It? LOL) 10/26/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "The goal is to then RV or revalue. then reset where everything would move into parity" (Parity??? What An IDIOT GURU!!! Everybody Would Lose Money! Do The Gullible Get It? LOL) 10/26/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "The goal is to then RV or revalue. then reset where everything would move into parity" (Parity??? What An IDIOT GURU!!! Everybody Would Lose Money! Do The Gullible Get It? LOL) 10/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "The goal is to then RV or revalue. then reset where everything would move into parity" (Parity??? What An IDIOT GURU!!! Everybody Would Lose Money! Do The Gullible Get It? LOL) 10/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "The goal is to then RV or revalue. then reset where everything would move into parity" (Parity??? What An IDIOT GURU!!! Everybody Would Lose Money! Do The Gullible Get It? LOL) 10/26/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "The goal is to then RV or revalue. then reset where everything would move into parity" (Parity??? What An IDIOT GURU!!! Everybody Would Lose Money! Do The Gullible Get It? LOL) 10/26/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "The goal is to then RV or revalue. then reset where everything would move into parity" (Parity??? What An IDIOT GURU!!! Everybody Would Lose Money! Do The Gullible Get It? LOL) 10/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "The goal is to then RV or revalue. then reset where everything would move into parity" (Parity??? What An IDIOT GURU!!! Everybody Would Lose Money! Do The Gullible Get It? LOL) 10/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "The goal is to then RV or revalue. then reset where everything would move into parity" (Parity??? What An IDIOT GURU!!! Everybody Would Lose Money! Do The Gullible Get It? LOL) 10/26/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "The goal is to then RV or revalue. then reset where everything would move into parity" (Parity??? What An IDIOT GURU!!! Everybody Would Lose Money! Do The Gullible Get It? LOL) 10/26/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "The goal is to then RV or revalue. then reset where everything would move into parity" (Parity??? What An IDIOT GURU!!! Everybody Would Lose Money! Do The Gullible Get It? LOL) 10/26/21

Go down

MarkZ: "The goal is to then RV or revalue. then reset where everything would move into parity" (Parity??? What An IDIOT GURU!!! Everybody Would Lose Money! Do The Gullible Get It? LOL) 10/26/21 Empty MarkZ: "The goal is to then RV or revalue. then reset where everything would move into parity" (Parity??? What An IDIOT GURU!!! Everybody Would Lose Money! Do The Gullible Get It? LOL) 10/26/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:53 pm

Member:  A good day for an golden egg and an email

Member:  So you did confirmation with your people on Historic bond payment?

MZ: We have a few bond people with appointments yesterday that received all of their money from historic bonds. I have other bond folks scheduled with appointments all the way out to Thursday. I think this is great movement.

Member: when will our turn be?

MZ: I still do not know what to expect on the currency side. I have not heard of any groups that have received money from currencies yet.

MZ: A number of folks have said that they will start with Historic bonds first , then part way into those they would start with currencies.

MZ: So just watch….money is moving…measurable, meaningful amounts of money is moving. This movement is huge news.This tells us things are underway.   I feel very good about it…..now we just need to see our turn.

MZ: No news on CMKX or settlements yet….the only thing moving is historic bonds…..so far.

Member:  I heard for the past five years, once H-Bonds paid out 50% of the Principles...GCV (7) seven days later.

MZ: What we have always expected in timing….what we have heard is the original design is 10 days from start to reset..meaning the original plan was F&Ps , packages then historic bonds paid with fiat money…. Then about 10 days into that the fiat would transition into gold backed money. That was the original design.

MZ: We are not 100% certain this is still the case. If it is still true….with the payouts of historic bonds the 10 day window could be complete next Saturday through Monday. The goal is to then RV or revalue. then reset where everything would move into parity …..We just need to get to the currency stage so we all have dollars. ..then we wait for Nesara to kick in…..

MZL I am still hearing Nesara is still on doe November 3rd and 4th. …We need it.

Member: if what we hear about Nesara is correct….the military will be in charge while new elections are planned and all the changes start…like new financial system, tax system ect…..……..

MZ: And disclosure what the nefarious deep state have done….. and release of new technologies like med beds……

Member:  Military is the only way starting with taking down the main stream media and establishing new truth communications

Member: Aren't the Chinese Elders pretty frustrated at this point?

Member: How long will we have to exchange?

Member:  mark has said you have 10 days to make the call and 30 days to set up your exchange date

Member: Where are we in the line up?

MZ: If you are talking about the RV front or currency front….or tier 4b….I think we are next to the end….if the timing with the historic bonds is correct….we should be about 10 days in..I hope its sooner…nobody knows the timing. But I hope we are anytime from today to 8 days out….. I think we are in check ….I think we are working towards the checkmate right now…..playing the final parts of the game. It’s almost over.

Member: What bonds have been redeemed.

MZ: So far German Historic Bonds have been redeemed.

Member: When can railroad bonds be redeemed

MZ: Chinese railroad bonds are in the line up…..I think right after the Dragon bonds.

Member:  Holly has a Tuesday morning update - says its time to be quiet. I think implying NDAs

Member: Have you heard the rate for the Indonisian rupiah?

MZ: The last I heard it was $1.47.

Member:  Mark, do you still feel Zim will exchange at a later date than dinar and at a Military Base??

MZ: I think Zim will exchange the same time as our other currencies…and may use military bases…a lot of folks approving projects will be on the military bases. ….but not all exchanges will be on military bases. It may depend on your area.

Member:  So the bolivar's are trash now?

MZ: No the Bolivar are not trash. They printed a new series of bills to make the math easier….it has not revalued yet. Continue to hold on to those old bills if you have them. It was explained to me that they are still good and still will be redeemed.

MarkZ: "The goal is to then RV or revalue. then reset where everything would move into parity" (Parity??? What An IDIOT GURU!!! Everybody Would Lose Money! Do The Gullible Get It? LOL) 10/26/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum