Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Breitling: "At the point I was doing that math (it might have changed a little bit) it was like .58 cents.  The best math we could come up with" (Time For Breitling To Go Back To School And Learn Math! LOL) 10/23/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Breitling: "At the point I was doing that math (it might have changed a little bit) it was like .58 cents. The best math we could come up with" (Time For Breitling To Go Back To School And Learn Math! LOL) 10/23/21

Go down

Breitling: "At the point I was doing that math (it might have changed a little bit) it was like .58 cents.  The best math we could come up with" (Time For Breitling To Go Back To School And Learn Math! LOL) 10/23/21 Empty Breitling: "At the point I was doing that math (it might have changed a little bit) it was like .58 cents. The best math we could come up with" (Time For Breitling To Go Back To School And Learn Math! LOL) 10/23/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:29 pm

Breitling 

Question: "When Iraq puts value on its currency will it start out at .40 cents, .50 cents?  I've heard they want to get it to a dollar."  That's exactly what they want to do.  At a minimum they want to get it to $1.17.  Remember parliament, The Ministry of Planning, The Ministry of Finance wrote a letter to the IMF - 'can you help us get our currency back to $3.25'.  'Absolutely we can help you do that.'  But it's a process...the .50 cents and above - where that came from is what do they need to have a GDP that can maintain the country and help it grow at a healthy 4% per year and...help expand their markets.  At the point I was doing that math (it might have changed a little bit) it was like .58 cents.  The best math we could come up with.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down