Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello all, I’m new
Green Lantern RV Intel: "Washington DC indicated that release is on Monday..." (What's The Persons Name...Let's Verify This! LOL) 10/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Green Lantern RV Intel: "Washington DC indicated that release is on Monday..." (What's The Persons Name...Let's Verify This! LOL) 10/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Green Lantern RV Intel: "Washington DC indicated that release is on Monday..." (What's The Persons Name...Let's Verify This! LOL) 10/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Green Lantern RV Intel: "Washington DC indicated that release is on Monday..." (What's The Persons Name...Let's Verify This! LOL) 10/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Green Lantern RV Intel: "Washington DC indicated that release is on Monday..." (What's The Persons Name...Let's Verify This! LOL) 10/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Green Lantern RV Intel: "Washington DC indicated that release is on Monday..." (What's The Persons Name...Let's Verify This! LOL) 10/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:19 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Green Lantern RV Intel: "Washington DC indicated that release is on Monday..." (What's The Persons Name...Let's Verify This! LOL) 10/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Green Lantern RV Intel: "Washington DC indicated that release is on Monday..." (What's The Persons Name...Let's Verify This! LOL) 10/23/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Did Okie Die?
Green Lantern RV Intel: "Washington DC indicated that release is on Monday..." (What's The Persons Name...Let's Verify This! LOL) 10/23/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:26 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Green Lantern RV Intel: "Washington DC indicated that release is on Monday..." (What's The Persons Name...Let's Verify This! LOL) 10/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Green Lantern RV Intel: "Washington DC indicated that release is on Monday..." (What's The Persons Name...Let's Verify This! LOL) 10/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Green Lantern RV Intel: "Washington DC indicated that release is on Monday..." (What's The Persons Name...Let's Verify This! LOL) 10/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Green Lantern RV Intel: "Washington DC indicated that release is on Monday..." (What's The Persons Name...Let's Verify This! LOL) 10/23/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Green Lantern RV Intel: "Washington DC indicated that release is on Monday..." (What's The Persons Name...Let's Verify This! LOL) 10/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Green Lantern RV Intel: "Washington DC indicated that release is on Monday..." (What's The Persons Name...Let's Verify This! LOL) 10/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Green Lantern RV Intel: "Washington DC indicated that release is on Monday..." (What's The Persons Name...Let's Verify This! LOL) 10/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

» Why Investing in the Iraqi Dinar Is a Bad Idea — What's Happening with IQD to USD
Green Lantern RV Intel: "Washington DC indicated that release is on Monday..." (What's The Persons Name...Let's Verify This! LOL) 10/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:09 pm by RamblerNash

» IRAQ DOLLAR BAN: Three Currency Lessons
Green Lantern RV Intel: "Washington DC indicated that release is on Monday..." (What's The Persons Name...Let's Verify This! LOL) 10/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:48 pm by RamblerNash

» Did Kyle Get The Gist Of The Dinarland Cult? THE FUNNIEST 15 COMMENTS FROM 2023: My Response ????????
Green Lantern RV Intel: "Washington DC indicated that release is on Monday..." (What's The Persons Name...Let's Verify This! LOL) 10/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:43 pm by RamblerNash

» Unicorns Make Everything Right Again
Green Lantern RV Intel: "Washington DC indicated that release is on Monday..." (What's The Persons Name...Let's Verify This! LOL) 10/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 4:48 pm by Ponee

Green Lantern RV Intel: "Washington DC indicated that release is on Monday..." (What's The Persons Name...Let's Verify This! LOL) 10/23/21

Go down

Green Lantern RV Intel: "Washington DC indicated that release is on Monday..." (What's The Persons Name...Let's Verify This! LOL) 10/23/21 Empty Green Lantern RV Intel: "Washington DC indicated that release is on Monday..." (What's The Persons Name...Let's Verify This! LOL) 10/23/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:16 pm

Saturday Night “The Green Lantern”:

Report just came in:

Washington DC indicated that release is on Monday US time which is Tuesday PST or Beijing time ,Oct 26,2021 .

It will be a simultaneous release globally. May GOD Guide and Bless our transaction.

Let's hope and pray that no not another rescheduling is done again instead implementation will take place.

I ask everyone of you to say a pray to God for everything that is coming to us as we are not worthy of such immense blessing but God saw in our heart that we are the righteous people to help humanity just like God chose David and Moses to lead their people.

God bless everyone of you.

The Green Lantern
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum