Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Kaperoni says Sometimes I get nasty messages from people telling me that I'm ruining their dreams 10/22/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Kaperoni says Sometimes I get nasty messages from people telling me that I'm ruining their dreams 10/22/21

Go down

Kaperoni says Sometimes I get nasty messages from people telling me that I'm ruining their dreams 10/22/21 Empty Kaperoni says Sometimes I get nasty messages from people telling me that I'm ruining their dreams 10/22/21

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:21 pm

Kaperoni   

So what are we waiting for? That is a question that everyone asks. The truth is... Iraq was devastated in the war and their infrastructure was completely demolished. This is a complete rebuild from the ground up...They also need to implement and encourage latest technology throughout the government, banking system, and educational system to educate the citizens. Not an easy task.  And then you need to bring multiple global businesses, organizations into Iraq to facilitate.

It is a huge undertaking. And like  I said numerous times, until Iraq's economy prospers the Iraqi dinar will not go up in value.  So we need the newly-elected parliamentary members to be sworn in and begin to pass the necessary laws to encourage foreign investment. We need stability in Iraq to continue. We need the new prime minister to continue to implement reforms...   Sometimes I get nasty messages from people telling me that I'm ruining their dreams. Wouldn't you rather know the truth...?
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum