Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ says What I am hearing from my Iraq contractors who were seeing the $4.71 rate is the last Thursday of the month or Oct 28th is when they will have access to those funds DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ says What I am hearing from my Iraq contractors who were seeing the $4.71 rate is the last Thursday of the month or Oct 28th is when they will have access to those funds

Go down

MarkZ says What I am hearing from my Iraq contractors who were seeing the $4.71 rate is the last Thursday of the month or Oct 28th is when they will have access to those funds Empty MarkZ says What I am hearing from my Iraq contractors who were seeing the $4.71 rate is the last Thursday of the month or Oct 28th is when they will have access to those funds

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:18 pm

MarkZ  

[via PDK]   I am...hearing very positive things from my Iraqi contacts who believe the rate change/value change will happen this weekend. What I am hearing from my Iraq contractors who were seeing the $4.71 rate is the last Thursday of the month or Oct 28th is when they will have access to those funds. This was changed from the 15th. We are certainly seeing and hearing many indicators that we are close.  ...Its been tough…this wait is not for the faint of heart...its happening.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum