Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Breitling: "Iraq - their currency was at $3.25 just selling oil and they want to get it back to that" (They're Selling More Oil Today! What An IDIOT! LOL) 10/20/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Breitling: "Iraq - their currency was at $3.25 just selling oil and they want to get it back to that" (They're Selling More Oil Today! What An IDIOT! LOL) 10/20/21

Go down

Breitling: "Iraq - their currency was at $3.25 just selling oil and they want to get it back to that" (They're Selling More Oil Today! What An IDIOT! LOL) 10/20/21 Empty Breitling: "Iraq - their currency was at $3.25 just selling oil and they want to get it back to that" (They're Selling More Oil Today! What An IDIOT! LOL) 10/20/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:52 pm

Breitling  

Question: "Do you think the CBI is waiting for their economy to diversity away from oil before they complete the revaluation?"  No I don't.  I think they can add value to their currency today.  I think...there's a lot of influence from Shia/Iran in the region and they can burn anything they want down.  What Iraq is trying to do is - how do they build this up so they don't piss off the Saudis which is Sunni and they don't piss off Iran which is Shia. They keep those guys at bay.

Not only that but they can't piss off Russia .  They can't piss off the United States ...that's where the hesitation comes from.  It is tough.  That's why the opportunity is such a great opportunity.  Most people won't risk to get into that.  To me it's not a risk.  I can take the currency I bought and exchange it for what I paid for it.  It's that simple.  But they don't need to diversify.  Iraq - their currency was at $3.25 just selling oil and they want to get it back to that.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum