Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce Intel: "This is interesting this Tuesday and we didn't think we would be here" (Bruce Will Repeat The Same Thing Next Year Too! LOL) 10/20/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bruce Intel: "This is interesting this Tuesday and we didn't think we would be here" (Bruce Will Repeat The Same Thing Next Year Too! LOL) 10/20/21

Go down

Bruce Intel: "This is interesting this Tuesday and we didn't think we would be here" (Bruce Will Repeat The Same Thing Next Year Too! LOL) 10/20/21 Empty Bruce Intel: "This is interesting this Tuesday and we didn't think we would be here" (Bruce Will Repeat The Same Thing Next Year Too! LOL) 10/20/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:32 pm

This is interesting this Tuesday and we didn't think we would be here, with the information that we had, but instead I'm going to say again that this is probably our last call tonight, I never really know, but I feel like with the information over the end of week and today - the information from Thursday when I could not remember those dates tonight I will bring them to you -

We are hearing that the bondholder who has not yet received the 1% should tomorrow - - that is really good news and that must happen and then we started firing, so yesterday, possibly Sunday night, certain nodes connected to the power grid across the country in various power company structures to connect to Tesla Free Energy - Tesla was working with the Pro-link - Star-Link System for the new satellites that Elon Musk put into space - well, he was too involved with this Free Energy as well. The good thing about this is that the system is connected and we should see this pretty soon and introduced with the system EBS.

that's a theory and when will the EBS start; We had a date of 23, but we have listened since then. in the last days, but it could start on Thursday / Friday or Saturday to be used, what will seem difficult to say? The MSM news station will probably be blocked in favor of EBS, so wait for it to start.
Free energy is connected, but it has not yet started, but the Tesla energy that will be transmitted from the nodes is a replacement source for the other fuels, coal, Nat Gas, and then hydro and nuclear in some areas and wind. and solar energy, which is not good for birds, so solar energy is good and not as expensive as it used to be. But if FREE Energy arrives, it does not mean that our electricity bills will be free, but that it will come through the normal electrical network, so all normal supply systems take it directly to our homes, but I understand that the cost will be reduced by 75% or 25% of the total cost to have this new electricity. So we should expect that, and now connected as of yesterday.

The other information has to do with us, we have reason to believe through our sources, it is finally time for T4A & B to start the window of the next couple of days and I also think it will be tomorrow and at lunchtime: the In theory , we could start in the afternoon; They may just take appointments all day and start the next day. this is just my thought and i hope so; RC is ready to drop by and test, and so on by phone and call. number up to the RC, so if you own Zim, they will take you and schedule an appointment to redeem your Zim and coins. And as of Sunday, all the coins in the first basket on the screens and ready to use, so all countries could connect with QFS and Starlink Prolink is fully connected and the switch to the new Internet is already connected, I do not know yes I have seen it at our level, but the military has in the 6G, and I think we will get to that also quite quickly, this week is full of good news for us and I think we will get some.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum