Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Kaperoni claims -- Iraq intentionally sold the dinar around the world so that it could eventually be held in central banks as a hard currency.  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Kaperoni claims -- Iraq intentionally sold the dinar around the world so that it could eventually be held in central banks as a hard currency.

Go down

Kaperoni claims -- Iraq intentionally sold the dinar around the world so that it could eventually be held in central banks as a hard currency.  Empty Kaperoni claims -- Iraq intentionally sold the dinar around the world so that it could eventually be held in central banks as a hard currency.

Post by Ponee Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:08 pm

Kaperoni  

Speculative challenge [They may LOP and let it rise and fall from there which it looks to me like all the cards are stacked in that direction. They are just waiting for the right conditions and timing. Please convince me that the odds are over 50% in other direction. Hope I’m wrong!...]  Remember, Iraq intentionally sold the dinar around the world so that it could eventually be held in central banks as a hard currency. Such an event would contradict that intention.  Countries that have done that [LOP] have not been successful...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum