Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ  claims - They expect release of those funds today or tomorrow. still hearing from multiple sources that the rate is $4.71. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ claims - They expect release of those funds today or tomorrow. still hearing from multiple sources that the rate is $4.71.

Go down

MarkZ  claims - They expect release of those funds today or tomorrow. still hearing from multiple sources that the rate is $4.71. Empty MarkZ claims - They expect release of those funds today or tomorrow. still hearing from multiple sources that the rate is $4.71.

Post by Ponee Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:21 pm

MarkZ  

[via PDK]   I have great hope that this will be our week based on all the chatter I am getting…it has been phenomenal!! ...many are pointing to tomorrow...  We are watching to see how today pans out… I am getting emails, messages and text coming in from different banking centers. ...I am expecting a lot of chatter and updates today... Hopefully I will be wearing the Golden Egg shirt for you all later...

...interesting news over the weekend…we saw $4.71 pop up on cards for contractors in Iraq. I can verify this. I have had a number of people call me with this news. They expect release of those funds today or tomorrow. As of late yesterday they do not yet have free spending of those funds...So at a $4.71 rate that would make a 25k dinar note worth $117,750.00 US ...

Bankers are all chattering with anticipation. Contractors in Iraq are also looking at mid week for spendable funds on their cards. I am still hearing from multiple sources that the rate is $4.71.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum