Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Vital Brad says --  that string of presidents from the Bushes, to the Clintons, to Obama, to Biden I think they're the ones pushing for this to happen for us.  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Vital Brad says -- that string of presidents from the Bushes, to the Clintons, to Obama, to Biden I think they're the ones pushing for this to happen for us.

Go down

Vital Brad says --  that string of presidents from the Bushes, to the Clintons, to Obama, to Biden I think they're the ones pushing for this to happen for us.  Empty Vital Brad says -- that string of presidents from the Bushes, to the Clintons, to Obama, to Biden I think they're the ones pushing for this to happen for us.

Post by Ponee Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:16 pm

Vital Brad  

I don't want to get political...by any means but as much as I've actually been against the Democrats, liberals and that party, that string of presidents from the Bushes, to the Clintons, to Obama, to Biden I think they're the ones pushing for this to happen for us.  So with Biden in office it's making the U.S. economy prepare for a collapse potentially and by dropping the value of the dollar it's going to allow for the global currency reset which includes a basket of currencies that will be revalued and their rates will be changed.  One of those being the Iraqi dinar...I believe the stage is being set and the curtain is about to be opened and we're in for a big reveal...

If you look at the region where Iraq's at - Kuwait...their currency is very very valuable because of oil reserves.  If it [Iraqi dinar] comes out at 10 cents I'll probably cash out half at the 10 cent rate and then I'm gonna wait.  I'm gonna hold for it to raise even more.  That's just my opinion.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum