Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Chihod calls on Shiite political parties to form the most numerous bloc and form a government to extricate Iraq from chaos and destruction I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Chihod calls on Shiite political parties to form the most numerous bloc and form a government to extricate Iraq from chaos and destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Chihod calls on Shiite political parties to form the most numerous bloc and form a government to extricate Iraq from chaos and destruction I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Chihod calls on Shiite political parties to form the most numerous bloc and form a government to extricate Iraq from chaos and destruction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Chihod calls on Shiite political parties to form the most numerous bloc and form a government to extricate Iraq from chaos and destruction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Chihod calls on Shiite political parties to form the most numerous bloc and form a government to extricate Iraq from chaos and destruction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Chihod calls on Shiite political parties to form the most numerous bloc and form a government to extricate Iraq from chaos and destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Chihod calls on Shiite political parties to form the most numerous bloc and form a government to extricate Iraq from chaos and destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Chihod calls on Shiite political parties to form the most numerous bloc and form a government to extricate Iraq from chaos and destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Chihod calls on Shiite political parties to form the most numerous bloc and form a government to extricate Iraq from chaos and destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Chihod calls on Shiite political parties to form the most numerous bloc and form a government to extricate Iraq from chaos and destruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Chihod calls on Shiite political parties to form the most numerous bloc and form a government to extricate Iraq from chaos and destruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Chihod calls on Shiite political parties to form the most numerous bloc and form a government to extricate Iraq from chaos and destruction I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Chihod calls on Shiite political parties to form the most numerous bloc and form a government to extricate Iraq from chaos and destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Chihod calls on Shiite political parties to form the most numerous bloc and form a government to extricate Iraq from chaos and destruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Chihod calls on Shiite political parties to form the most numerous bloc and form a government to extricate Iraq from chaos and destruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Chihod calls on Shiite political parties to form the most numerous bloc and form a government to extricate Iraq from chaos and destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Chihod calls on Shiite political parties to form the most numerous bloc and form a government to extricate Iraq from chaos and destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Chihod calls on Shiite political parties to form the most numerous bloc and form a government to extricate Iraq from chaos and destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Chihod calls on Shiite political parties to form the most numerous bloc and form a government to extricate Iraq from chaos and destruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Chihod calls on Shiite political parties to form the most numerous bloc and form a government to extricate Iraq from chaos and destruction

Go down

Chihod calls on Shiite political parties to form the most numerous bloc and form a government to extricate Iraq from chaos and destruction Empty Chihod calls on Shiite political parties to form the most numerous bloc and form a government to extricate Iraq from chaos and destruction

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:13 pm

Chihod calls on Shiite political parties to form the most numerous bloc and form a government to extricate Iraq from chaos and destruction 933830-8739911c-7c4e-497b-80a1-ce35f04f42e5
Sunday 17 October 2021 22:21

Baghdad / NINA / - The former representative of the State of Law coalition, which won the elections, Muhammad Saadoun Al-Sayhoud, called on all Shiite political parties to form the most numerous parliamentary bloc and form the government to extricate Iraq from chaos and destruction.

Chihod said in a press statement today: "The current stage is important and sensitive and requires everyone to compromise from some to others for the purpose of forming the most numerous parliamentary bloc that includes all Shiite political parties, and thus forming a government for Iraq, not for this bloc or that." It is "there is no winner in us and another loser, either we are all winners or we are all losers."

He stressed: "There are serious and severe challenges that require everyone to unify visions and attitudes towards them. At the parliament level, there are a number of laws that Parliament must speed up their legislation, and at the governmental level, there are a number of steps that must be taken in order to achieve the prosperity of the Iraqi people." / Finished

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=933830

Chihod calls on Shiite political parties to form the most numerous bloc and form a government to extricate Iraq from chaos and destruction 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum