Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Kazemi confirms the integrity of the elections and expresses his regret that some have become blackmail, lying and deceiving people I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Kazemi confirms the integrity of the elections and expresses his regret that some have become blackmail, lying and deceiving people I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Kazemi confirms the integrity of the elections and expresses his regret that some have become blackmail, lying and deceiving people I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Kazemi confirms the integrity of the elections and expresses his regret that some have become blackmail, lying and deceiving people I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Kazemi confirms the integrity of the elections and expresses his regret that some have become blackmail, lying and deceiving people I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Kazemi confirms the integrity of the elections and expresses his regret that some have become blackmail, lying and deceiving people I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Kazemi confirms the integrity of the elections and expresses his regret that some have become blackmail, lying and deceiving people I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Kazemi confirms the integrity of the elections and expresses his regret that some have become blackmail, lying and deceiving people I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Kazemi confirms the integrity of the elections and expresses his regret that some have become blackmail, lying and deceiving people I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Kazemi confirms the integrity of the elections and expresses his regret that some have become blackmail, lying and deceiving people I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Kazemi confirms the integrity of the elections and expresses his regret that some have become blackmail, lying and deceiving people I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Kazemi confirms the integrity of the elections and expresses his regret that some have become blackmail, lying and deceiving people I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Kazemi confirms the integrity of the elections and expresses his regret that some have become blackmail, lying and deceiving people I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Kazemi confirms the integrity of the elections and expresses his regret that some have become blackmail, lying and deceiving people I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Kazemi confirms the integrity of the elections and expresses his regret that some have become blackmail, lying and deceiving people I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Kazemi confirms the integrity of the elections and expresses his regret that some have become blackmail, lying and deceiving people I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Kazemi confirms the integrity of the elections and expresses his regret that some have become blackmail, lying and deceiving people I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Kazemi confirms the integrity of the elections and expresses his regret that some have become blackmail, lying and deceiving people I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Al-Kazemi confirms the integrity of the elections and expresses his regret that some have become blackmail, lying and deceiving people I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Al-Kazemi confirms the integrity of the elections and expresses his regret that some have become blackmail, lying and deceiving people I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Kazemi confirms the integrity of the elections and expresses his regret that some have become blackmail, lying and deceiving people

Go down

Al-Kazemi confirms the integrity of the elections and expresses his regret that some have become blackmail, lying and deceiving people Empty Al-Kazemi confirms the integrity of the elections and expresses his regret that some have become blackmail, lying and deceiving people

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:11 pm

Al-Kazemi confirms the integrity of the elections and expresses his regret that some have become blackmail, lying and deceiving people 933774-e84fc453-3e1d-4e3e-8961-1bef81f4e567
Sunday 17 October 2021 18:30

Baghdad / NINA / - Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi affirmed the integrity of the elections, expressing his regret that some have become concepts of blackmail, lying, fraud, conflict, and deceiving people.

Al-Kazemi said, during his attendance at the celebration of the Prophet’s birthday, which was held at the Imam Abu Hanifa Al-Nu’man Mosque: “We stand here today among our family and loved ones, to celebrate with them the Noble Prophet’s birthday in the city of Adhamiya, dear to the heart.”

He added: "Since childhood, I was witnessing the Prophet's birthday in Adhamiya, and in the mosque of Abu Hanifa al-Nu'man, to recall the virtues of our master Muhammad (may God bless him and his family and his companions), whom God Almighty described in his noble saying: In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful (and that you are of a great character). ".

He pointed out: "The words of the Noble Qur'an summarize a number of lofty human meanings that characterized the Messenger, and it was the essence of his message, which we always say began with one man and became a nation."

And he explained: “Ethics is the deep meaning of our true religion, and the Greatest Messenger said: “I was sent to perfect morals” because it is the meaning that bestowed on humans their humanity and distinguished them from other creatures.

He expressed his regret that some of these meanings need to be constantly reminded.. the corrupt, for example, is the one who has abandoned his moral values. The policy is meant to really serve the people, and their leadership for the best, and take care of them, solve their conflicts and their problems but have become sadly meant for some extortion concepts, lying, fraud, conflict, and deceive the people. "

He said:" Today denied Bahdna to our people to conduct early fair elections, people She chose who will represent her, and these new representatives will exercise their role in the new House of Representatives.

He added: "The new deputies have moral and patriotic duties towards their people. Rather, they have a duty to restore people's confidence in political action, and restore confidence in democracy."

He continued, "I am confident that the sisters and brothers of the new parliament members will put the past experiences, their negatives and positives, before their eyes while they are practicing their legislative work."

He pointed out: "The new deputies have to invoke high religious values, and the approach of our Prophet Muhammad (may God bless him and his family and his companions) in caring for people, justice, honesty and trustworthiness will be present in their consciences as they take the oath as new representatives."

He stressed, "The current government has gone through difficult circumstances, including financial, economic and health crises represented by Corona and a large number of other challenges, but we have overcome them."

He added: "We are facing a new stage in which we are inspired by all the lessons and lessons of the past, and we must put our hands in each other's hands, and transcend partisan or personal differences and jurisprudence, to cross our country to safety, and provide what our people deserve in terms of well-being, stability and construction."

He pointed out: "Our greatest messenger is a message of morals, work and solidarity, and the Muhammadan values ​​are the values ​​of justice, equality and integrity, and on this path we will go together to serve future generations, and that the birth of our greatest prophet is the birth of light and the source of values ​​(may God bless him and his family and all his companions)." /finished7

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=933774

Al-Kazemi confirms the integrity of the elections and expresses his regret that some have become blackmail, lying and deceiving people 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum