Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oil: We are committed to the OPEC Plus agreement to achieve the highest financial revenues I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oil: We are committed to the OPEC Plus agreement to achieve the highest financial revenues I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oil: We are committed to the OPEC Plus agreement to achieve the highest financial revenues I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oil: We are committed to the OPEC Plus agreement to achieve the highest financial revenues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oil: We are committed to the OPEC Plus agreement to achieve the highest financial revenues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oil: We are committed to the OPEC Plus agreement to achieve the highest financial revenues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oil: We are committed to the OPEC Plus agreement to achieve the highest financial revenues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oil: We are committed to the OPEC Plus agreement to achieve the highest financial revenues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oil: We are committed to the OPEC Plus agreement to achieve the highest financial revenues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oil: We are committed to the OPEC Plus agreement to achieve the highest financial revenues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oil: We are committed to the OPEC Plus agreement to achieve the highest financial revenues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Oil: We are committed to the OPEC Plus agreement to achieve the highest financial revenues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Oil: We are committed to the OPEC Plus agreement to achieve the highest financial revenues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Oil: We are committed to the OPEC Plus agreement to achieve the highest financial revenues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Oil: We are committed to the OPEC Plus agreement to achieve the highest financial revenues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Oil: We are committed to the OPEC Plus agreement to achieve the highest financial revenues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Oil: We are committed to the OPEC Plus agreement to achieve the highest financial revenues I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Oil: We are committed to the OPEC Plus agreement to achieve the highest financial revenues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Oil: We are committed to the OPEC Plus agreement to achieve the highest financial revenues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Oil: We are committed to the OPEC Plus agreement to achieve the highest financial revenues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Oil: We are committed to the OPEC Plus agreement to achieve the highest financial revenues

Go down

Oil: We are committed to the OPEC Plus agreement to achieve the highest financial revenues Empty Oil: We are committed to the OPEC Plus agreement to achieve the highest financial revenues

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:54 pm

Oil: We are committed to the OPEC Plus agreement to achieve the highest financial revenues 9964
Iraq's oil

10/17/2021

Economy News - Baghdad

The Ministry of Oil confirmed that Iraq aims to achieve the highest financial revenues by adhering to the OPEC Plus agreement.

The official spokesman for the ministry, Assem Jihad, said in a statement reported by the official “Al-Sabah” newspaper and seen by “Economy News”, that “Iraq was one of the active members in reaching an agreement to reduce production for OPEC Plus, after the great recession that hit the global economy as a result of the repercussions of the spread of Covid-19.” And it is caused by the inflation of the oil surplus in global markets and the decline in demand for crude as a result of countries’ actions to restrict the movement of their citizens, land and air transport, the decline of the industrial sector and other negative repercussions from the spread of the epidemic.

Jihad added that "the commitment of the producing countries in OPEC and OPEC Plus to reduce production led to their success in controlling the oil surplus in global markets, and raising the price of a barrel below $20 to current prices, as OPEC and OPEC Plus hold their periodic and emergency ministerial meetings as required." The conditions and developments of the oil market, preceded by meetings of the governors (representatives of the producing countries in OPEC), and they discuss the developments of the oil market and review reports for the concerned authorities and research centers in OPEC, and in light of this it submits its recommendations to the ministerial meeting.

careful handling

Regarding the future outlook, the official spokesman saw that “challenges to the oil market are still present, due to the lack of final control by the countries of the world on the Corona virus and new strains, as well as other conditions, including security and political tensions, economic conflicts, natural conditions, and others in multiple regions of the world.” , indicating that "it requires careful handling by the oil-producing countries with the changes in the oil market, and for this the situation of the oil market can be described as fragile as a result of its great influence on conditions and changes."

Oil prices in global markets continued their rapid rise, and prices grew by about 1 percent, to exceed the price of a barrel of Brent crude benchmark, the level of 84 dollars for the first time since 2018.

oil strategy

Jihad explained that "the strategy of OPEC and OPEC Plus restricts production to the end of 2022 in order to achieve more stability and balance in the oil market," stressing that "Iraq aims to achieve the highest financial revenues by adhering to the agreement."

He also found that the increase in prices to more than $ 80 is a "positive indicator", but this requires stability for a long period in order to achieve good financial revenues, warning the need to deal with the requirements of the oil market and prices realistically, and not to rely on the prices of the "bubble" that are generating and declining As a result of a circumstance or event.

oil price

Regarding the prices of Iraqi crude oil, Jihad explained that "the price of Iraqi oil and the producing countries depend on the monthly price of the exported oil and is not subject to daily variables...Unfortunately, despite the ministry's notice, many media professionals and observers fall into the error of calculating the daily oil and refer to the daily price figures for the barrel, although Iraq has achieved significant financial revenues for the state treasury by exporting smaller quantities of crude oil compared to the quantities previously exported, which proves the ministry's success in implementing its plans and directions.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=26613

Oil: We are committed to the OPEC Plus agreement to achieve the highest financial revenues 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum