Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru Pimpy: "...to look for indicators that their currency is going to grow in value these are some biggies right here" (But You Said It Was Going To "RV" LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru Pimpy: "...to look for indicators that their currency is going to grow in value these are some biggies right here" (But You Said It Was Going To "RV" LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru Pimpy: "...to look for indicators that their currency is going to grow in value these are some biggies right here" (But You Said It Was Going To "RV" LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru Pimpy: "...to look for indicators that their currency is going to grow in value these are some biggies right here" (But You Said It Was Going To "RV" LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru Pimpy: "...to look for indicators that their currency is going to grow in value these are some biggies right here" (But You Said It Was Going To "RV" LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru Pimpy: "...to look for indicators that their currency is going to grow in value these are some biggies right here" (But You Said It Was Going To "RV" LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru Pimpy: "...to look for indicators that their currency is going to grow in value these are some biggies right here" (But You Said It Was Going To "RV" LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru Pimpy: "...to look for indicators that their currency is going to grow in value these are some biggies right here" (But You Said It Was Going To "RV" LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru Pimpy: "...to look for indicators that their currency is going to grow in value these are some biggies right here" (But You Said It Was Going To "RV" LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru Pimpy: "...to look for indicators that their currency is going to grow in value these are some biggies right here" (But You Said It Was Going To "RV" LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru Pimpy: "...to look for indicators that their currency is going to grow in value these are some biggies right here" (But You Said It Was Going To "RV" LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru Pimpy: "...to look for indicators that their currency is going to grow in value these are some biggies right here" (But You Said It Was Going To "RV" LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Guru Pimpy: "...to look for indicators that their currency is going to grow in value these are some biggies right here" (But You Said It Was Going To "RV" LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Guru Pimpy: "...to look for indicators that their currency is going to grow in value these are some biggies right here" (But You Said It Was Going To "RV" LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Guru Pimpy: "...to look for indicators that their currency is going to grow in value these are some biggies right here" (But You Said It Was Going To "RV" LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Guru Pimpy: "...to look for indicators that their currency is going to grow in value these are some biggies right here" (But You Said It Was Going To "RV" LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Guru Pimpy: "...to look for indicators that their currency is going to grow in value these are some biggies right here" (But You Said It Was Going To "RV" LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Guru Pimpy: "...to look for indicators that their currency is going to grow in value these are some biggies right here" (But You Said It Was Going To "RV" LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Guru Pimpy: "...to look for indicators that their currency is going to grow in value these are some biggies right here" (But You Said It Was Going To "RV" LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Guru Pimpy: "...to look for indicators that their currency is going to grow in value these are some biggies right here" (But You Said It Was Going To "RV" LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Guru Pimpy: "...to look for indicators that their currency is going to grow in value these are some biggies right here" (But You Said It Was Going To "RV" LOL) 10/15/21

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "...to look for indicators that their currency is going to grow in value these are some biggies right here" (But You Said It Was Going To "RV" LOL) 10/15/21 Empty Guru Pimpy: "...to look for indicators that their currency is going to grow in value these are some biggies right here" (But You Said It Was Going To "RV" LOL) 10/15/21

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:58 pm

Guru Pimpy  

Article: "The International Monetary Fund expects significant growth in the Iraqi economy and decline in inflation in 2022"  Heck yeah that's what we want to see.  The IMF is predicting that Iraq's economy will improve by 10.5% next year.  That's awesome .  And there will be a decrease in inflation by 4.5%.  That's exactly the type of thing we are looking for.  This is going in the right direction...when you want to talk about things to look for indicators that their currency is going to grow in value these are some biggies right here...this is great news...it's looking really good for Iraq.

Guru Pimpy: "...to look for indicators that their currency is going to grow in value these are some biggies right here" (But You Said It Was Going To "RV" LOL) 10/15/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum