Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie Intel! "I look forward to landing" (The Plane Ran Out Of Gas And Crashed Many Years Ago! Okie's Been Grounded! LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie Intel! "I look forward to landing" (The Plane Ran Out Of Gas And Crashed Many Years Ago! Okie's Been Grounded! LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie Intel! "I look forward to landing" (The Plane Ran Out Of Gas And Crashed Many Years Ago! Okie's Been Grounded! LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie Intel! "I look forward to landing" (The Plane Ran Out Of Gas And Crashed Many Years Ago! Okie's Been Grounded! LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie Intel! "I look forward to landing" (The Plane Ran Out Of Gas And Crashed Many Years Ago! Okie's Been Grounded! LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie Intel! "I look forward to landing" (The Plane Ran Out Of Gas And Crashed Many Years Ago! Okie's Been Grounded! LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie Intel! "I look forward to landing" (The Plane Ran Out Of Gas And Crashed Many Years Ago! Okie's Been Grounded! LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie Intel! "I look forward to landing" (The Plane Ran Out Of Gas And Crashed Many Years Ago! Okie's Been Grounded! LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie Intel! "I look forward to landing" (The Plane Ran Out Of Gas And Crashed Many Years Ago! Okie's Been Grounded! LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie Intel! "I look forward to landing" (The Plane Ran Out Of Gas And Crashed Many Years Ago! Okie's Been Grounded! LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie Intel! "I look forward to landing" (The Plane Ran Out Of Gas And Crashed Many Years Ago! Okie's Been Grounded! LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Okie Intel! "I look forward to landing" (The Plane Ran Out Of Gas And Crashed Many Years Ago! Okie's Been Grounded! LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Okie Intel! "I look forward to landing" (The Plane Ran Out Of Gas And Crashed Many Years Ago! Okie's Been Grounded! LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Okie Intel! "I look forward to landing" (The Plane Ran Out Of Gas And Crashed Many Years Ago! Okie's Been Grounded! LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Okie Intel! "I look forward to landing" (The Plane Ran Out Of Gas And Crashed Many Years Ago! Okie's Been Grounded! LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Okie Intel! "I look forward to landing" (The Plane Ran Out Of Gas And Crashed Many Years Ago! Okie's Been Grounded! LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Okie Intel! "I look forward to landing" (The Plane Ran Out Of Gas And Crashed Many Years Ago! Okie's Been Grounded! LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Okie Intel! "I look forward to landing" (The Plane Ran Out Of Gas And Crashed Many Years Ago! Okie's Been Grounded! LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Okie Intel! "I look forward to landing" (The Plane Ran Out Of Gas And Crashed Many Years Ago! Okie's Been Grounded! LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Okie Intel! "I look forward to landing" (The Plane Ran Out Of Gas And Crashed Many Years Ago! Okie's Been Grounded! LOL) 10/15/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Okie Intel! "I look forward to landing" (The Plane Ran Out Of Gas And Crashed Many Years Ago! Okie's Been Grounded! LOL) 10/15/21

Go down

Okie Intel! "I look forward to landing" (The Plane Ran Out Of Gas And Crashed Many Years Ago! Okie's Been Grounded! LOL) 10/15/21 Empty Okie Intel! "I look forward to landing" (The Plane Ran Out Of Gas And Crashed Many Years Ago! Okie's Been Grounded! LOL) 10/15/21

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:33 pm

MZ: Good morning From Okieland!!!

Okie: Good Morning and thank you very much. I just got through taking a breathing treatment so can talk for a few minutes.

Okie: I owe so much to so many for all their prayers. I believe those prayers are literally keeping me alive. I just passed my 80th birthday and I thank the good lord for giving me enough years to see us all in the position we are in right now.

Okie: I am expecting great things to happen rather suddenly. I have been in this since 2003 and hoping on a weekly basis for some kind of results . I am expecting it rather soon.

Okie: I personally would like to thank everyone that has prayed for me and supported me. Your prayers are all I have ever asked for. I specifically want to thank the Seeds of Wisdom team with Saltytoes, Texas Snake, you and many others who have done their best for the general public to keep us informed as to where we are right now.

Okie: My best wishes to you and my eternal thanks . You have my solemn promise when this comes about, and if I am still on the face of this earth that I will pay it forward for the prayers and support that I have been given by others. I am especially grateful to seeds of wisdom. Their members and to those listening today who have helped me.

Okie: I am running out of air, but want you to know that I pray for each of every day I am in this world. And will pray for you when I’m in heaven because that is where we all want to be.

Okie: Don’t let all this garbage of the Democrats and Republicans fighting tooth and toenail everyday on the MSM get to you. If you are tired of the donkeys and elephants …try the lamb.

MZ: Amen.

Okie: Remember what I say. God is still on the throne ….prayer changes things and I love each of you for helping me……nuff said.

MZ: I love it. Everyone in the room is praying that you get to “land that plane” for us. We are looking forward to you on that runway.

Okie: Thank you very much and I look forward to landing.

MZ: is there anything you would like to share? I am getting fantastic chatter and I know you are as well….I am getting solid stuff from the banking side….are you hearing similar things?

Okie: I am hearing this also. You know for about 8 or 9 years I had the OkieOilman and friends website I worked on day and night to give people the latest information I could….I wish to thank you and others who have been diligent in furnishing us with information that we could not get anywhere else. For your tireless efforts I think people should be just as grateful to you as they were to me when I was giving information.

Okie: God Bless each and every one of you. I thank the lord for each of you…In Jesus Name I pray Amen…and nuff said.

Okie Intel! "I look forward to landing" (The Plane Ran Out Of Gas And Crashed Many Years Ago! Okie's Been Grounded! LOL) 10/15/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum