Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Militiaman: "I am not sure what his definition of  gradual is but, Article 8 is fully international, therefore, at the starting gate there needs to be a beginning" (But Frankie Said They Are In Article 8! Did He Lie? LOL) 10/13/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Militiaman: "I am not sure what his definition of gradual is but, Article 8 is fully international, therefore, at the starting gate there needs to be a beginning" (But Frankie Said They Are In Article 8! Did He Lie? LOL) 10/13/21

Go down

Militiaman: "I am not sure what his definition of  gradual is but, Article 8 is fully international, therefore, at the starting gate there needs to be a beginning" (But Frankie Said They Are In Article 8! Did He Lie? LOL) 10/13/21 Empty Militiaman: "I am not sure what his definition of gradual is but, Article 8 is fully international, therefore, at the starting gate there needs to be a beginning" (But Frankie Said They Are In Article 8! Did He Lie? LOL) 10/13/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:27 pm

Militiaman 

On the day of election results we see that Sadr is saying...  "We will work to raise the Iraqi dinar to be in the ranks of global currencies gradually,"  I am not sure what his definition of  gradual is but, Article 8 is fully international, therefore, at the starting gate there needs to be a beginning. Going international at 1460 imo is not in the cards. Sadr is not the financial expert in charge of changing the exchange rate. The CBI is and will be. imo. Regardless, change is coming...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum