Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ: "I don’t think we are in a groundhog day" (Scams Are Nothing But "Groundhog Days" and "Nothing Burgers" ! LOL) 10/13/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ: "I don’t think we are in a groundhog day" (Scams Are Nothing But "Groundhog Days" and "Nothing Burgers" ! LOL) 10/13/21

Go down

MarkZ: "I don’t think we are in a groundhog day" (Scams Are Nothing But "Groundhog Days" and "Nothing Burgers" ! LOL) 10/13/21 Empty MarkZ: "I don’t think we are in a groundhog day" (Scams Are Nothing But "Groundhog Days" and "Nothing Burgers" ! LOL) 10/13/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:48 pm

Member:  Could you sugar coat the nothing burgers this morning?

Member: Good Morning Dreamers.

MZ: yes we are dreamers…..soon we will be doers as well!

MZ:  I don’t think we are in a groundhog day. I think they are simply waiting . We heard waiting for Wednesday night to Thursday. Not a lot of news out there yet. No movement in Asia , Europe or the middle east yet today…..it is a few hours before the west coast wakes up and gets moving.

MZ: I know many folks are very positive for tonight and tomorrow. Bruce, Holly, Isaac all saying positive things. . I am hearing many of the same things and feel very positive for the very near future.

MZ: Wish I had more for you…..but there really is no chatter…..Everyone was cranked down on and there is no leaking .

Issac: Tuesday Night:  Isaac Hello I will have my meetings tomorrow and Thursday and will talk to my Paymasters also will talk to 2 whales tomorrow or that are expecting payments tomorrow or Thursday and liquidity next day So will be a very Interesting day

Rod Steele:  US BANKERS continue to run tests this week like the 40 or so last week in hopes of release after the 15th of Oct but nothing officiall.

Member: What's so special about tonight or tomorrow. Is this when Forex updates?

Member: I think banks do a reconciliation on Wednesday nights…..maybe?????

Member:  I'm still hearing everyone is going at the same time

MZ: My contractors in Iraq are still expecting new rates there on the 15th. That is just 2 days away….. I think this is an exciting time.

Member:  Great news…..Iraqi contractors should be paid at the NEW RATE on Friday 15th

Member: My bank is going to be closed from October 29-through November 3rd

Member: I keep hearing China is going bankrupt, if so why don’t they collect on the us bonds they hold?

Member: the bonds are worthless they are US inc, can't pay out, since US inc is bankrupt, right?

Member:  we all need rv to save the world!!

Member:  "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you make them feel".
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum