Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Is The Rothschild Banking Monopoly Finally About To Be Dismantled? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Is The Rothschild Banking Monopoly Finally About To Be Dismantled? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Is The Rothschild Banking Monopoly Finally About To Be Dismantled? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Is The Rothschild Banking Monopoly Finally About To Be Dismantled? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Is The Rothschild Banking Monopoly Finally About To Be Dismantled? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Is The Rothschild Banking Monopoly Finally About To Be Dismantled? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Is The Rothschild Banking Monopoly Finally About To Be Dismantled? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Is The Rothschild Banking Monopoly Finally About To Be Dismantled? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Is The Rothschild Banking Monopoly Finally About To Be Dismantled? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Is The Rothschild Banking Monopoly Finally About To Be Dismantled? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Is The Rothschild Banking Monopoly Finally About To Be Dismantled? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Is The Rothschild Banking Monopoly Finally About To Be Dismantled? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Is The Rothschild Banking Monopoly Finally About To Be Dismantled? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Is The Rothschild Banking Monopoly Finally About To Be Dismantled? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Is The Rothschild Banking Monopoly Finally About To Be Dismantled? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Is The Rothschild Banking Monopoly Finally About To Be Dismantled? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Is The Rothschild Banking Monopoly Finally About To Be Dismantled? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Is The Rothschild Banking Monopoly Finally About To Be Dismantled? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Is The Rothschild Banking Monopoly Finally About To Be Dismantled? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Is The Rothschild Banking Monopoly Finally About To Be Dismantled? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Is The Rothschild Banking Monopoly Finally About To Be Dismantled?

+6
jubalation
Brian108
Alchemist
Goldmember
Terbo56
ymoilman
10 posters

Go down

Is The Rothschild Banking Monopoly Finally About To Be Dismantled? Empty Is The Rothschild Banking Monopoly Finally About To Be Dismantled?

Post by ymoilman Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:43 pm

Is The Rothschild Banking Monopoly Finally About To Be Dismantled?: Benjamin Fulford Blurb
Posted By: Jordon [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 31-Oct-2011 11:27:17
Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis

The situation in Europe is making it clear to all but the most brainwashed that something historical is taking place. What is happening is that the criminal element at the very top of the Western power structure, especially at the very top of the financial system, has been cut off from their money printing machine. As a result, the IMF and the major European and US money center banks are insolvent. No amount of lying or paper shuffling or propaganda is going to hide this fundamental truth. The governments of Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Italy etc. know that the debts they supposedly owe to bankers were created through fraudulent book entries and thus do not have to be repaid. That is why the banks suddenly announced that Greece only had to pay back 50% of their debt even though such a write off would destroy them. They are hoping for a tax payer bail-out that is just not going to happen. It is game over. The Rothschild banking nightmare is ending.
Fulford's Blog
http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/2011/11/weekly-geopolitical-news-and-analysis20111031-is-the-rothschild-banking-monopoly-finally-about-to-be-dismantled.html
ymoilman
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Is The Rothschild Banking Monopoly Finally About To Be Dismantled? Empty Re: Is The Rothschild Banking Monopoly Finally About To Be Dismantled?

Post by Terbo56 Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:08 pm

Not done YET?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Is The Rothschild Banking Monopoly Finally About To Be Dismantled? Empty Re: Is The Rothschild Banking Monopoly Finally About To Be Dismantled?

Post by Goldmember Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:25 pm

Impossible. The private laws of trust, equity, common law and the laws of sovereign nations will protect chattels in place from hundreds of years ago. If you believe commercial interests can usurp the authority of private law forms then much of the way the world operates must not make sense to you. Find out how the world really works so you can adapt to it and benefit.......the debts they advertise are pure illusion to get you moving emotionally in a certain direction.....if you knew the underlying private wealth in the world you would ignore these propaganda schemes praying on your lack of understanding: the bigger story is the explosion of "bitcoin" and other "private currencies" popping up all over including some States looking to mint their own currencies: they see what Iraq is doing and they ask "why dont we launch our own currency?" But thats not what mainstream news wants to present to you.
Goldmember
Goldmember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:51 pm

Hmmm...

Goldmember wrote:Impossible. The private laws of trust, equity, common law and the laws of sovereign nations will protect chattels in place from hundreds of years ago. If you believe commercial interests can usurp the authority of private law forms then much of the way the world operates must not make sense to you. Find out how the world really works so you can adapt to it and benefit.......the debts they advertise are pure illusion to get you moving emotionally in a certain direction.....if you knew the underlying private wealth in the world you would ignore these propaganda schemes praying on your lack of understanding: the bigger story is the explosion of "bitcoin" and other "private currencies" popping up all over including some States looking to mint their own currencies: they see what Iraq is doing and they ask "why dont we launch our own currency?" But thats not what mainstream news wants to present to you.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian108 Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:18 pm

Full text of post is here: http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2011/10/31/ben-fulford-complete-is-the-rothschild-banking-monopoly-finally-about-to-be-dismantled-november-1-2011/http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2011/10/31/ben-fulford-complete-is-the-rothschild-banking-monopoly-finally-about-to-be-dismantled-november-1-2011/

The situation in Europe is making it clear to all but the most brainwashed that something historical is taking place. What is happening is that the criminal element at the very top of the Western power structure, especially at the very top of the financial system, has been cut off from their money printing machine. As a result, the IMF and the major European and US money center banks are insolvent. No amount of lying or paper shuffling or propaganda is going to hide this fundamental truth. The governments of Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Italy etc. know that the debts they supposedly owe to bankers were created through fraudulent book entries and thus do not have to be repaid. That is why the banks suddenly announced that Greece only had to pay back 50% of their debt even though such a write off would destroy them. They are hoping for a tax payer bail-out that is just not going to happen. It is game over. The Rothschild banking nightmare is ending.

Even the highly brainwashed priesthood known as Western financial gurus and journalists are starting to realize that something is not right. The big announcement by European governments of a “solution” to the Greek and Euro crises is a case in point. If you analyze the announcement you realize that essentially the banks and governments are saying the banks will pay for 50% of the Greek debt with money they do not have. The governments say they will pay for it by “leveraging” the money they already have. They do not say who is going to be dumb enough to finance a bankrupt gambler who wants to quadruple his risk.

Please note that as soon as the “solution” to the crisis was announced, high level begging missions were sent to Asia, including French President Sarkozy. Why would they need to go to Asia to ask for money if they had come up with a solution?

The IMF, supposedly the world’s “lender of last resort” is also continuing to admit they have no money. The reason is that the IMF itself cannot prove that its money comes from legitimate sources.

The fact of the matter is that the criminal part of the world’s financial system is falling apart. The IMF will soon cease to be solvent. The same is true of the World Bank. The BIS is also in trouble. In fact, the entire Rothschild banking monopoly is in deep trouble.

The freeze of “trading platforms” remains in place, meaning that the controllers of the fiat system can no longer pump new money into the system. The best they can do is reshuffle money that is already in the system. New money will only start entering the global financial system once the new asset-backed system is in place.

“The IMF and the World Bank existed to force the Rothschild banking system on the countries of the world,” is how an extremely senior Chinese official explained the situation. “Our goal is to reboot the system, to start over and set all the parameters in a fair way so that all countries benefit from the pooled assets of the people of the world and not just Europe and North America,” he continued.

The original system was meant to have been run by the Swiss and protected by the Americans, he continued. “The basic failure was that the system of checks and balances failed and the people who were supposed to protect the system ended up abusing it,” he added.

What is now going to happen is that the 100 countries that have so far joined the new system started in Monaco in August, are going to implement the new system in four stages, according to a White Dragon Society source. The US military and agencies will be involved in this process right from the beginning, he added. Efforts to intimidate generals by using corrupt institutions like the IRS to try to repossess their homes will backfire and lead to criminal prosecutions.

The first step will be a lawsuit that will be filed before November 15th against the individuals and groups who abused the Federal Reserve Board system. This will lead to liens being placed against many of the largest financial institutions in the world, according to the filers. There will also be mass arrests.

The other steps have yet to be disclosed. However, some basic truths are already known. First of all, all honest businessmen and bankers worldwide will have nothing to worry about. Second of all, the money created through derivatives fraud will be eliminated from the books, even if that means bankrupting many of the big Western financial institutions. Third, major historical financial injustices will be addressed and stolen monies and assets will be returned to their rightful owners. This will be good news for the vast majority of Western citizens as well as the inhabitants of long exploited regions like Africa.

The international banking and payment settlements systems will remain in place after the reboot. This will mean the minimum possible disruption to legitimate business.

However, as mentioned earlier, the international institutions set up and controlled by a small group of Western oligarchs after World War 2 will be totally revamped.

Brian108

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:36 pm

www.voxfux.com/features/rockefeller/ch1-4.html

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jubalation Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:55 pm

Alchemist wrote:www.voxfux.com/features/rockefeller/ch1-4.html

WOW. I am still reading. Here's a list of what NOT to invest in if the Rockefeller castle is about to crumble and crash. On the other hand......what a lesson on how to invest our dinar in our very own "shell game" trusts, foundations.....and be legal. The deck is definately stacked against the poor schmuck who gets up and goes to work every day trying to give his/her family a better life. Wait a minute! I AM ONE OF THOSE SCHMUCKS!! (shakes head and clicks on other tab to keep reading............in disbelief..............but it's true..........
jubalation
jubalation
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:05 am

David Rockefeller 🐷 confronted at Chilean Airport during vacations Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz (ENG/SPA)

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

bounce bounce bounce bounce

godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:26 am

Does anyone know if this Benjamin Fulford person, and his information regarding the White Dragons etc is true? It's a super story, one I'd love to believe, but is it true? Any takers to my question? I personally don't have a clue if it's true, it sounds fantastic - wouldn't it be wonderful if it was true? Thanks, any light anyone can shed would be much appreciated. YSK
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:58 am

Fulford is a bit much. I guess it depends what you would like to believe. If you want to, the white dragon society and galactic powers are coming to save us. There is no proof. Mainly because it's not true. I love a good conspiracy as much as the next person but what you are seeing is just the fall of corruption. Any human element in a system is inherently selfish and we are seeing how that has effected our financial system. These things happen all the time, it's just that previously, things weren't so interconnected. Now, everybody is in the same boat whether they like it or not.

It's just a game of mafia. Basically, there are a bunch of different "clans" in the world and they all try to play the game better than the next one. There are always casualties but the game continues on. It will continue after this mess, just don't know how long it will take to get through it.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:52 pm

A more proactive step we can each choose to learn about and implement to Free ourselves from private banking bondage and irs tax simultaneously is dealing in lawful money ilo of FRNs, which we can convert by law. My earlier posts "say No to irs tax" 10/14/11 @ 5am or so and subsequent "money Matters.... 10/15/11 and contrubuting discussion gives sources & expands ideas. We don't have to wait for president or congress to free ourselves, we can do it ourselves if we learn and implement existing remedy.

Also, just discovered this intriguing program and concept for consideration in transforming our money mindset to one of abundance and helping one another, instead of current scarcity model, which is oppressive bondage to usury and debt, contrary to God's laws and optimal symbiotic relation of we the people: http://themoneyfix.org/content/video-money-fix

Blessings to ALL! 7freemom
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum