Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Sadrist movement: the PM is inevitably a Sadrist I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Sadrist movement: the PM is inevitably a Sadrist I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sadrist movement: the PM is inevitably a Sadrist I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Sadrist movement: the PM is inevitably a Sadrist I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sadrist movement: the PM is inevitably a Sadrist I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Sadrist movement: the PM is inevitably a Sadrist I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sadrist movement: the PM is inevitably a Sadrist I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sadrist movement: the PM is inevitably a Sadrist I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sadrist movement: the PM is inevitably a Sadrist I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sadrist movement: the PM is inevitably a Sadrist I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sadrist movement: the PM is inevitably a Sadrist I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sadrist movement: the PM is inevitably a Sadrist I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sadrist movement: the PM is inevitably a Sadrist I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sadrist movement: the PM is inevitably a Sadrist I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sadrist movement: the PM is inevitably a Sadrist I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sadrist movement: the PM is inevitably a Sadrist I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sadrist movement: the PM is inevitably a Sadrist I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sadrist movement: the PM is inevitably a Sadrist I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sadrist movement: the PM is inevitably a Sadrist I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sadrist movement: the PM is inevitably a Sadrist I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Sadrist movement: the PM is inevitably a Sadrist

Go down

Sadrist movement: the PM is inevitably a Sadrist Empty Sadrist movement: the PM is inevitably a Sadrist

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:32 pm

Sadrist movement: the PM is inevitably a Sadrist 1634219114875
2021-10-14 06:46

Shafaq News/ The Sadrist movement is adamant about naming the Prime Minister, a source close to al-Hanana, the residence of the Sadrist movement leader Muqtada al-Sadr revealed on Thursday, referring to an article in the new election law that prohibits forming alliances before lining up the cabinet.

"The movement won most of the Parliament seats. It can move freely and ally with the strong blocs to form a government. The Prime Ministry is inevitably Sadrist," a source who preferred to remain anonymous told Shafaq News Agency, "al-Sadr prioritizes the domestic peace and the safety of the people. He ordered his proponents to pursue self restrain and refrain from spiraling into some parties' efforts to incite the public against the Sadrist movement."

"Al-Sadr assigned special tasks to the parliamentary negotiating committee. The committee shall distribute the Ministerial portfolios in accordance with its parliamentary entitlement (seats secured); of course, after the final results."

"Promoting the notion of forming the government by political consensus is an attempt for provocation. The Sadrist bloc, as a single bloc that did not include or ally with non-Sadrists, has won the largest number of seats as one Sadrist bloc...many independent winners expressed a strong desire to get involved or ally with the Sadrist bloc. This boosts the bloc's position both parliamentary and politically."

Earlier today, a statement appended by al-Sadr's signature included a roster that encompasses the names of the committee members, which will negotiate with the political parties about establishing parliamentary alliances in preparation for forming the new federal government.

In a statement, Al-Sadr addressed the political parties, saying that this negotiating committee "represents him exclusively."

He added, "the committee has full powers in the matter of parliamentary political alliances."

https://shafaq.com/en/Iraq-News/Sadrist-movement-the-PM-is-inevitably-a-Sadrist

Sadrist movement: the PM is inevitably a Sadrist 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum