Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits

Go down

107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits Empty 107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:06 pm

107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits 17640
The headquarters of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs. "Internet"

10/14/2021

Economy News - Baghdad

The Social Protection Authority called on the government to expedite the payment of the financial deficit related to the amounts of subsidies granted to families living below the poverty line, numbering more than one million and (400) thousand families in Baghdad and the provinces.

The head of the authority, Huda Sajjad Mahmoud, said in a statement reported by the official newspaper "Al-Sabah" and seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the value of the financial deficit is 107 billion dinars, as it will appear in the last batch of this year, which will have to take measures that may harm." poor people, which is something that is being sought to be avoided.

And she added, "There are a number of solutions that have been put forward to fill the deficit in the last batch, whose total amount reaches (304) billion dinars, in a manner that does not harm families living below the poverty line, as well as the negative effects of the economic crisis on those families that represent the link." weakest in society.

Mahmoud indicated that "the proposed solutions are to recover the amount of (70) billion dinars, which was transferred from the allocations of the Social Protection Authority to the Authority for People with Disabilities to fill the deficit," noting that "the previous Parliamentary Finance Committee had reduced the general allocations of the authority in the current year's budget, which created a situation difficult to fulfill its obligations.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=26588

107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum