Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Vital Brad: "I think we're closer than ever.  I really think it's only a matter of time" (Who Can Quantify Close? And Then Being Closer? LOL) 10/12/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Vital Brad: "I think we're closer than ever. I really think it's only a matter of time" (Who Can Quantify Close? And Then Being Closer? LOL) 10/12/21

Go down

Guru Vital Brad: "I think we're closer than ever.  I really think it's only a matter of time" (Who Can Quantify Close? And Then Being Closer? LOL) 10/12/21 Empty Guru Vital Brad: "I think we're closer than ever. I really think it's only a matter of time" (Who Can Quantify Close? And Then Being Closer? LOL) 10/12/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:49 pm

Guru Vital Brad   

Article: "Iraqi electoral voters are being manipulated by the unrealistic promises made by the political candidates in the 2021 elections"  These political candidates are promising enhancing the exchange rate of the dinar...the misinformation out there - you've got to really be able to discern what's happening.  IMO...there's certain politicians probably in the know...why are they putting this information [Article like this] out To try to scare politicians or people about talking about this reset/rate change...I think we're closer than ever.  I really think it's only a matter of time...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum