Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
High-caliber surprises emerge after the announcement of the Iraqi elections' preliminary results I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
High-caliber surprises emerge after the announcement of the Iraqi elections' preliminary results I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
High-caliber surprises emerge after the announcement of the Iraqi elections' preliminary results I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
High-caliber surprises emerge after the announcement of the Iraqi elections' preliminary results I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
High-caliber surprises emerge after the announcement of the Iraqi elections' preliminary results I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
High-caliber surprises emerge after the announcement of the Iraqi elections' preliminary results I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
High-caliber surprises emerge after the announcement of the Iraqi elections' preliminary results I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
High-caliber surprises emerge after the announcement of the Iraqi elections' preliminary results I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
High-caliber surprises emerge after the announcement of the Iraqi elections' preliminary results I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
High-caliber surprises emerge after the announcement of the Iraqi elections' preliminary results I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
High-caliber surprises emerge after the announcement of the Iraqi elections' preliminary results I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
High-caliber surprises emerge after the announcement of the Iraqi elections' preliminary results I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
High-caliber surprises emerge after the announcement of the Iraqi elections' preliminary results I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
High-caliber surprises emerge after the announcement of the Iraqi elections' preliminary results I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
High-caliber surprises emerge after the announcement of the Iraqi elections' preliminary results I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
High-caliber surprises emerge after the announcement of the Iraqi elections' preliminary results I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
High-caliber surprises emerge after the announcement of the Iraqi elections' preliminary results I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
High-caliber surprises emerge after the announcement of the Iraqi elections' preliminary results I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
High-caliber surprises emerge after the announcement of the Iraqi elections' preliminary results I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
High-caliber surprises emerge after the announcement of the Iraqi elections' preliminary results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

High-caliber surprises emerge after the announcement of the Iraqi elections' preliminary results

Go down

High-caliber surprises emerge after the announcement of the Iraqi elections' preliminary results Empty High-caliber surprises emerge after the announcement of the Iraqi elections' preliminary results

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:12 pm

High-caliber surprises emerge after the announcement of the Iraqi elections' preliminary results 1633990313574
2021-10-11 15:12

Shafaq News / On Monday evening, Shafaq News agency concluded preliminary lines of the winning blocs in the new Iraqi parliament, until the final results to be announced by the Iraqi High Electoral Commission draw the full features of parliament.

Shafaq News agency obtained data from the Electoral Commission showing that Muqtada al-Sadr's bloc won 73 parliamentary seats, followed by former Speaker of parliament Mohammed al-Halboosi's Takaddum Alliance with 41 seats, former Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki's State of Law Coalition with 37 seats, and Masoud Barzani's Kurdistan's Democratic Party (K.D.P.) with 32 seats.

With a tally that some may see as unexpected, independent candidates won 20 parliamentary seats, beating political blocs that had had political and popular weight until recently, followed by the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (P.U.K.) with 17 seats despite its alliance with the Gorran Movement, whose candidates, in turn, were unable to win a single seat.

The Azm Alliance led by The Secretary-General of the Arab Project in Iraq Khamis al-Khanjar won 15 seats, followed by the al-Fatah Alliance led by Hadi al-Amiri with 14 seats, the Emtidad Movement that emerged from the October demonstrations -led by activist Alaa al-Rikabi- with nine seats, and the Jil Jadid Movement led by Kurdish businessman Shaswar Abdul Wahid with nine seats as well.

Furthermore, the Ishraqat Kanoon list won six seats in its first political and electoral participation, Rayan al-Kaldani's Babylon Movement winning four seats. For its part, the Alliance of National State Forces, which includes Ammar al-Hakim's National Wisdom Movement and former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi's Victory Alliance, won five seats, three for the Wisdom Movement and two for the victory Alliance.

The Tasmeem list, also a new political entity, won three parliamentary seats, similar to the Kurdistan Islamic Union.

One seat was won by each of the Al-Adel Group (formerly Jemaah Islamiyah), the Islamic Virtue Party led by religious authority Mohammed al-Yaqubi, the Hoquq Movement led by former Hezbollah leader Hussein Mo'nis, and the Iktidar Watan Movement led by former Wisdom Movement leader and former Minister of Youth and Sports Abdul Hussein Abtan.

Surprisingly enough, during the recent elections, political leaders who occupied a large area of political, media, public space, and others that were expected to win, did not obtain a single seat to bring them back into the political process.

According to the preliminary results announced, Abdul Hussein Abtan, Adnan al-Zurfi, Haitham al-Jubouri, Salim al-Jubouri, Osama al-Nujaifi, Mohammed al-Karbouli, Mohammed Sahib al-Darraji, Alaa Al-Talabani, Baha al-Araji, Muzahim al-Tamimi, Khaled al-Obaidi, Katia' Najman al-Rikabi, Aras Habib, Khalaf Abdul Samad, Zafer al-Ani, Salman al-Jumaily, Salah al-Jubouri, Adnan Dirjal, Abdul Amir al-Tiyban, Sarah Iyad Allawi, and Insijam Al-Grawi did not win a single seat and are out of the political arena.

https://shafaq.com/en/Report/High-caliber-surprises-emerge-after-the-announcement-of-the-Iraqi-elections-preliminary-results

High-caliber surprises emerge after the announcement of the Iraqi elections' preliminary results 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum