Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ: "This may be the biggest nothing burger we have ever gotten" (Scams Are Nothing But "Nothing Burgers" ! Everyday! LOL) 10/11/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ: "This may be the biggest nothing burger we have ever gotten" (Scams Are Nothing But "Nothing Burgers" ! Everyday! LOL) 10/11/21

Go down

MarkZ: "This may be the biggest nothing burger we have ever gotten" (Scams Are Nothing But "Nothing Burgers" ! Everyday! LOL) 10/11/21 Empty MarkZ: "This may be the biggest nothing burger we have ever gotten" (Scams Are Nothing But "Nothing Burgers" ! Everyday! LOL) 10/11/21

Post by RamblerNash Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:57 pm

Member: Don’t really expect any news due to holiday

MZ: It really is an enormous nothing burger today. I have not heard anything. I do not know if its because it’s a Columbus day weekend or because they have cracked down on people.

Member: i am hoping everyone exchanged and signed NDA’s!!

Member:  Mark, Would that be a Super Sized "Nothing Burger" today?

MZ: This may be the biggest nothing burger we have ever gotten.

MZ: No measurable money movement this weekend except for a little bond money payments on Saturday.

MZ: We still have paymasters in place but, they removed the redemption center folks from “on call” status and left the call center people “on call” .These are people we need to set appointments but they havn’t used them yet.

Member:  a few keep saying nesara/gesara announced Friday the 15th. man I hope thats right

MZ: We should be hearing a lot today from the Iraq side of things….there is a lot of chatter out of Iraq for a post election release of lower denominations. . We are waiting to see who won what offices over there.

Member:  heard the elections in Iraq went very well, better than expected.

Member: What is your gut saying as far as RV timing?

MZ: My gut is saying anytime in the next 2 weeks based on what we are seeing in Iraq, all of my redemption folks and bankers. I am so ready to be done with this thing. 

Member:  IMO, Regarding Iraq and how Slow they are and other factors, I think the Can will be kicked to the end of October. The Evil and Resistance still causing delays. Certain Deep State and Evil Leaders still able to keep the Can rolling down the Road

Member:  Regional Bank: Commerce Bank will reopen tomorrow after a long holiday weekend to perform "System Upgrades"

MZ: With it being a banking holiday today- I do now know if I will get any information today. I am really hoping I hear something from Reno this afternoon to give us a better idea on timing……they just are not awake yet. .

Member:  Did you see the article on "Bank Benefits" last night on dinarrecaps? Huge things available from banks

Member: Cannot wait to be able to get those bank perks……..

Member:  80 percent of analysts saying market crash coming

MZ: the Federal Reserve has used up all its ammunition to head off the crash. Zero interest, stimulus….they have thrown everything at it….they don’t have any more tools in their arsenal.  We are watching it implode and all they can is pretend it is not happening. And that is what they are doing.

Member: So far nothing changes, but the calendar

Member:  The big Boom needs to come, shut everything down so we can restart..

Member: Proverbs 13:12. Expectations postponed makes the heart sick. But a desire realized is a tree of life

Member: The news reminds me of last year, we got all pumped up 3 mos before the end of the year, then nothing... and here we are a yr later..

Member:  I am so ready for the end of this movie;

Member:  I want this nightmare to end...so tired

Note: Today’s podcast was a bit shorter due to technical difficulties……
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum