Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ: "We have always expected it to go on a 3 day weekend" (More Carrots For The Donkies... LOL) 10/8/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ: "We have always expected it to go on a 3 day weekend" (More Carrots For The Donkies... LOL) 10/8/21

Go down

MarkZ: "We have always expected it to go on a 3 day weekend" (More Carrots For The Donkies... LOL) 10/8/21 Empty MarkZ: "We have always expected it to go on a 3 day weekend" (More Carrots For The Donkies... LOL) 10/8/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:12 pm

Member:  Good morning everyone. Gut feeling that it's going to be a great next few days for all.

Member:  praying this is our weekend

MZ: No money movement last evening but my redemption center folks plan on being on call this weekend.

MZ: No money movement yet today in Europe or Asia…..today feels like a groundhog day…but I am not scared as we are getting towards the end. .

MZ: This is a 3 day banking holiday for us here in the US. We have always expected it to go on a 3 day weekend ……I hope this is the one where we see it.

Member: Everything is closed in Iraq as well this weekend …..all business, the stock market, borders and even the airport this weekend are closed for their elections.

MZ: I have heard that also from my Iraqi folks.

Member: It’s a 3 day Thanksgiving holiday in Canada as well

Member: I think the Chinese elders sending that representative to Reno is very telling

Member: If you go on the Iraqi Central Bank website if you translate it....says Oct.17th 2021 is the date listed

Member: What is 5 major banks handling the exchange?

Member: I think they include WF, HSBC, Chase and maybe BOA and Citibank????

Member: What about 5/3rd bank ….will they do exchanges?

MZ: I hear they will have the same rates as the big banks….. they are a licensed regional bank. 

Member:  Most main stream banks have had down time here in the UK including HMRC, All good signs of a system takeover

Member: The misinformation has gone on way too long. I wish that we could put an end to this drawn-out scenario.

Member:  Just because you can’t see what’s happening, doesn’t mean it isn’t.

Member:  Back in March, Mr. C said we would RV in October. I wonder does he still think we will RV this month?
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum