Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Can We Do Without The Commentary! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Can We Do Without The Commentary! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Can We Do Without The Commentary! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Can We Do Without The Commentary! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Can We Do Without The Commentary! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Can We Do Without The Commentary! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Can We Do Without The Commentary! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Can We Do Without The Commentary! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Can We Do Without The Commentary! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Can We Do Without The Commentary! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Can We Do Without The Commentary! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Can We Do Without The Commentary! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Can We Do Without The Commentary! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Can We Do Without The Commentary! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Can We Do Without The Commentary! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Can We Do Without The Commentary! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Can We Do Without The Commentary! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Can We Do Without The Commentary! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Can We Do Without The Commentary! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Can We Do Without The Commentary! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Can We Do Without The Commentary!

+3
SKELFLA
RamblerNash
strolld
7 posters

Go down

Can We Do Without The Commentary! Empty Can We Do Without The Commentary!

Post by strolld Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:44 pm

I have been meaning to post this for some time now! My question is who are these people who choose to leave these Sarcastic Comments in Parentheses every time someone make a post on this site! There is nothing funny, humorous, but it is totally pointless!! How about you all posting some information or research that is helpful and leave the dumb commentary to comedians!!

strolld

Back to top Go down

Can We Do Without The Commentary! Empty Re: Can We Do Without The Commentary!

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:24 pm

strolld wrote:I have been meaning to post this for some time now! My question is who are these people who choose to leave these Sarcastic Comments in Parentheses every time someone make a post on this site!

That person is me!

There is nothing funny, humorous, but it is totally pointless!!

Au contraire!

How about you all posting some information or research that is helpful

There is no information or research to the "RV"!!! It's a SCAM! There is plenty of research on that and it's posted here:

https://www.dinardaily.net/f40-is-the-iraqi-dinar-rv-a-scam

It seems that you have missed the point...The Gurus lie and I POINT THAT OUT!

and leave the dumb commentary to comedians!!

Can We Do Without The Commentary! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Ponee and SKELFLA like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:59 pm

Can We Do Without The Commentary! Scree687

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:10 pm

Can We Do Without The Commentary! Scree688

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:13 pm

Can We Do Without The Commentary! Scree689

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SKELFLA Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:19 pm

I concur with Rambler. Although I am not at all surprised that STROLLD posted that comment. After all the type of person who believes clowns like Markz, Bruce, Fleming etc etc etc aren't exactly the most sharpest of people.

*I thought it was time I joined this site after all my nemesis the failed drug dealer Markz claims this is my site. 😁

SKELFLA

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by strolld Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:34 pm

Good evening, New Member, I never stated that I agreed or disagreed with Any So Called Guru or Rambler my comment was only directed to the commentary after each post by anyone if you think the dinar is a scam that is fine and just leave it at that!

strolld

Back to top Go down

Post by SKELFLA Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:07 pm

I appreciate your sentiments... and the fact you took the time to respond. BUT. The fact is all the BS these clowns sling is just that, BS. I can tell you that there was a "play" on the IQD which is now finished. Had NOTHING to do with the fantastical BS clowns like Markz and CO sling. It was a "closed shop " event to do with certain geo political shifts with certain CB's. Nothing more nothing less. I even have a video of the last transaction which happened in the BOE. Guess what?!?! The lorries involved paid a premium which equated to 5c / IQD.... And that was the end of it.

SKELFLA

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:14 pm

SKELFLA...Welcome to the forum!

strolld voiced their opinion, and I welcome their feedback. There has been few others that have a destain for the comments I put in parenthesis, but over all, most like my snarky remarks.

I've known some sharp people who have followed the Dinarland drama, but what I found mostly is they don't do their due diligence until after they rushed to buy in. Mostly the Gurus and dealers contributed to that.

There are others that have bought in around 2003-05 that are expecting Iraq's economy to raise the exchange rate. The recent devaluation put them back to where they started.

strolld's other commentary was to post some information and research. I do post the news and anything else I find, but I only addressed the "RV" part and those fabulous Gurus we like to call out for their shameless lies.

So, Mark claims this is your site now? LOL Just about every Guru who is called out on their lies has made that claim to that person. Dinar Daily Rocks! Keep up the good work!

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

SKELFLA likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:34 am

strolld wrote:I have been meaning to post this for some time now! My question is who are these people who choose to leave these Sarcastic Comments in Parentheses every time someone make a post on this site! There is nothing funny, humorous, but it is totally pointless!! How about you all posting some information or research that is helpful and leave the dumb commentary to comedians!!

Greetings my friend !! I hesitated to answer your question, but I will do it for you !!

You're absolutely right, this site is particularly focused on gurus to ridicule them, it's their sport, and you know what !! I will not follow the gurus in any way, waste of time for me !!

You know as you are new members I have applied on this site since November 2018 until recently, that is to say the beginning of the summer, I applied the news on Iraq every day, and I am sure that this forum was in advance on the news of what was really happening in Iraq with the news that I shared on the forum !!

Apart from trying to ridicule myself since I rarely gave my opinion, and especially to be told that I am a guru, when I share very clearly what is happening over there in the news that I read from French, in English to you translating it to this group.

For my part, I got off the forum, I come to clean up the news which is shared a lot late, and lack of truth about the situation in Iraq, only 2 people appreciated my work either: JAYZZE even if we were not always agree in our discussions, and ZIG !! and I thank them, so don't waste your time, and do your own research. much more rewarding than following people who are negative !!

Good day to you !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:41 pm

SKELFLA -  Welcome to Dinar Daily!  Always happy to have a fellow guru stalker! LOL.... looking forward to having your input. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

SKELFLA likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tevxs Wed May 04, 2022 11:45 am

Yesterday, I wanted to know people's opinions about the applications they https://s-pro.io/blockchain develop in the bitcoin and cryptocurrency sector. I got a lot of bad comments. I read psychologists on this subject and understood. When something infuriates a person in another, it is always 100% what he does not accept in himself, or would like it very much, but does not allow himself, or he forced it out and forbade himself. This is his projection of the internal conflict on the external object. Therefore, we find such comments in the feed.

Tevxs

Back to top Go down

Post by Tevxs Sat May 21, 2022 10:35 am

I have been meaning to post this for some time now! My question is who are these people who developed blockchain https://s-pro.io/blockchain software every time someone makes new ideas about cryptocurrency? There is nothing funny, or humorous, but is it really in need? Do we really need to develop all that? I think crypto will die soon, or I am wrong? Thanks

Last edited by Tevxs on Wed May 25, 2022 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tevxs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mission1st Mon May 23, 2022 6:55 pm

Can We Do Without The Commentary! Goodlu16
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum