Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Salam Al-Shammari: International interest in Iraq's elections.. Evidence of the importance of its democratic experience I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Salam Al-Shammari: International interest in Iraq's elections.. Evidence of the importance of its democratic experience I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Salam Al-Shammari: International interest in Iraq's elections.. Evidence of the importance of its democratic experience I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Salam Al-Shammari: International interest in Iraq's elections.. Evidence of the importance of its democratic experience I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Salam Al-Shammari: International interest in Iraq's elections.. Evidence of the importance of its democratic experience I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Salam Al-Shammari: International interest in Iraq's elections.. Evidence of the importance of its democratic experience I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Salam Al-Shammari: International interest in Iraq's elections.. Evidence of the importance of its democratic experience I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Salam Al-Shammari: International interest in Iraq's elections.. Evidence of the importance of its democratic experience I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Salam Al-Shammari: International interest in Iraq's elections.. Evidence of the importance of its democratic experience I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Salam Al-Shammari: International interest in Iraq's elections.. Evidence of the importance of its democratic experience I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Salam Al-Shammari: International interest in Iraq's elections.. Evidence of the importance of its democratic experience I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Salam Al-Shammari: International interest in Iraq's elections.. Evidence of the importance of its democratic experience I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Salam Al-Shammari: International interest in Iraq's elections.. Evidence of the importance of its democratic experience I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Salam Al-Shammari: International interest in Iraq's elections.. Evidence of the importance of its democratic experience I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Salam Al-Shammari: International interest in Iraq's elections.. Evidence of the importance of its democratic experience I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Salam Al-Shammari: International interest in Iraq's elections.. Evidence of the importance of its democratic experience I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Salam Al-Shammari: International interest in Iraq's elections.. Evidence of the importance of its democratic experience I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

» Why Investing in the Iraqi Dinar Is a Bad Idea — What's Happening with IQD to USD
Salam Al-Shammari: International interest in Iraq's elections.. Evidence of the importance of its democratic experience I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:09 pm by RamblerNash

» IRAQ DOLLAR BAN: Three Currency Lessons
Salam Al-Shammari: International interest in Iraq's elections.. Evidence of the importance of its democratic experience I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:48 pm by RamblerNash

» Did Kyle Get The Gist Of The Dinarland Cult? THE FUNNIEST 15 COMMENTS FROM 2023: My Response ????????
Salam Al-Shammari: International interest in Iraq's elections.. Evidence of the importance of its democratic experience I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:43 pm by RamblerNash

Salam Al-Shammari: International interest in Iraq's elections.. Evidence of the importance of its democratic experience

Go down

Salam Al-Shammari: International interest in Iraq's elections.. Evidence of the importance of its democratic experience Empty Salam Al-Shammari: International interest in Iraq's elections.. Evidence of the importance of its democratic experience

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:23 pm

Salam Al-Shammari: International interest in Iraq's elections.. Evidence of the importance of its democratic experience 931319-5e7a5686-8c08-4315-9575-e496ab30ac8b
Thursday 07, October 2021 10:29

Baghdad / NINA / - A member of the Alliance / Sairoon / Salam Al-Shammari stressed the importance of broad popular participation in the upcoming elections.

He said in a press statement: "The clear desire to implement reform and change for the better has become an important point in popular participation, which will be present and strong next Sunday."

Al-Shammari explained: "The international interest in Iraq's elections is evidence of the importance of its democratic experience in enhancing the security and stability of the region, which is the most important at the international level with its natural resources."

He stressed the need for the security services of all kinds to be aware of the importance of this period through more caution and caution to thwart any attempts that affect popular participation in the elections./End 3

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=931319
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum