Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "That'd be weird for them to be handling lower denominations since they have...[Picture Included]" (What An IDIOT!!! LOL) 10/6/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "That'd be weird for them to be handling lower denominations since they have...[Picture Included]" (What An IDIOT!!! LOL) 10/6/21

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "That'd be weird for them to be handling lower denominations since they have...[Picture Included]" (What An IDIOT!!! LOL) 10/6/21 Empty Guru Pimpy: "That'd be weird for them to be handling lower denominations since they have...[Picture Included]" (What An IDIOT!!! LOL) 10/6/21

Post by RamblerNash Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:40 pm

Guru Pimpy  

Article "Adviser to the Prime Minister: Offering and selling government bonds to move idle money"  Doesn't that look like a nice stack of - I don't even know what denominations those are.  [See photo below] I have a feeling they're the bonds themselves because the article is about bonds...I've been staring at them trying to figure out if those are a denomination of some sort.  But if they are they're definitely the lower ones.  It looks like maybe the tens.  That'd be weird for them to be handling lower denominations since they have, oh I don't know, zero value at the moment!  Are they showing us something?  Is this a hint? ...This is probably an old picture, if not it looks like they're pulling out the lower denominations.  You never know because they keep talking about the exchange rate once again...

Guru Pimpy: "That'd be weird for them to be handling lower denominations since they have...[Picture Included]" (What An IDIOT!!! LOL) 10/6/21 Scree686
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum