Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
For the third month in a row, Iraq occupies the fifth place as the largest gold reserve in the Arab world I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
For the third month in a row, Iraq occupies the fifth place as the largest gold reserve in the Arab world I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
For the third month in a row, Iraq occupies the fifth place as the largest gold reserve in the Arab world I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
For the third month in a row, Iraq occupies the fifth place as the largest gold reserve in the Arab world I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
For the third month in a row, Iraq occupies the fifth place as the largest gold reserve in the Arab world I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
For the third month in a row, Iraq occupies the fifth place as the largest gold reserve in the Arab world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
For the third month in a row, Iraq occupies the fifth place as the largest gold reserve in the Arab world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
For the third month in a row, Iraq occupies the fifth place as the largest gold reserve in the Arab world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
For the third month in a row, Iraq occupies the fifth place as the largest gold reserve in the Arab world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
For the third month in a row, Iraq occupies the fifth place as the largest gold reserve in the Arab world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
For the third month in a row, Iraq occupies the fifth place as the largest gold reserve in the Arab world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
For the third month in a row, Iraq occupies the fifth place as the largest gold reserve in the Arab world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
For the third month in a row, Iraq occupies the fifth place as the largest gold reserve in the Arab world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
For the third month in a row, Iraq occupies the fifth place as the largest gold reserve in the Arab world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
For the third month in a row, Iraq occupies the fifth place as the largest gold reserve in the Arab world I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
For the third month in a row, Iraq occupies the fifth place as the largest gold reserve in the Arab world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
For the third month in a row, Iraq occupies the fifth place as the largest gold reserve in the Arab world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
For the third month in a row, Iraq occupies the fifth place as the largest gold reserve in the Arab world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
For the third month in a row, Iraq occupies the fifth place as the largest gold reserve in the Arab world I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
For the third month in a row, Iraq occupies the fifth place as the largest gold reserve in the Arab world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

For the third month in a row, Iraq occupies the fifth place as the largest gold reserve in the Arab world

Go down

For the third month in a row, Iraq occupies the fifth place as the largest gold reserve in the Arab world Empty For the third month in a row, Iraq occupies the fifth place as the largest gold reserve in the Arab world

Post by RamblerNash Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:39 pm

For the third month in a row, Iraq occupies the fifth place as the largest gold reserve in the Arab world 931111-2d84f3e5-f095-4e4c-a6a9-f42ed337a8f6
Wednesday 06 October 2021 10:14

Baghdad / NINA / - The World Gold Council announced, on Wednesday, that Iraq maintained its 39th position globally and fifth in the Arab world for the third month in a row as the largest gold reserve in the world.

The council said in its latest schedule for the month of October 2021, that "Iraq maintained its position of 39 globally for the third consecutive month out of the 100 countries listed in the table with the largest gold reserves, bringing its gold holdings to 96.3 tons, which represents 9.3% of the rest of its other reserves."

He added, "Iraq has maintained its fifth rank in the Arab world after Saudi Arabia, Libya, Algeria and Lebanon," noting that "Iraq has not bought gold since September of the year 2020, when it bought a small amount of 0.1 tons, while it bought 6.5 tons in September 2018, and it used 0.1 tons of these reserves are for internal purposes.

The council indicated that "the central banks of the countries bought 30 tons of gold, adding India (12.9 tons), Uzbekistan (8.7 tons), Kazakhstan (5.3 tons) and Turkey (2.8 tons) to their gold reserves, while the total sales amounted to less than two tons, as Qatar recorded the largest decrease in gold reserves by 0.9 tons. /finished8

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=931111

For the third month in a row, Iraq occupies the fifth place as the largest gold reserve in the Arab world 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum