Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "I told you guys it wouldn't take no 5 years for them to increase the value" (But That's Not The "RV" ! LOL) 10/5/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "I told you guys it wouldn't take no 5 years for them to increase the value" (But That's Not The "RV" ! LOL) 10/5/21

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "I told you guys it wouldn't take no 5 years for them to increase the value" (But That's Not The "RV" ! LOL) 10/5/21 Empty Guru Pimpy: "I told you guys it wouldn't take no 5 years for them to increase the value" (But That's Not The "RV" ! LOL) 10/5/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:36 pm

Guru Pimpy  

This is some good news.  We talked about this.  I spoke about this.  It was a feeling that I had and it looks like it might actually happen.  Article: "Al-Kazemi's advisor proposes solutions to reduce the value of the dollar"  This is a biggie! ...Let me repeat that.  To reduce the value of the dollar.  Not the dinar.  The dollar. This is the direction we want them to go into...I told you we were going to start getting into an area in which they need more purchasing power.

Quote: "there are expectations that the Iraqi dinar will improve with the development of reserves and this is up to the monetary policy especially since the timing is appropriate and the opportunity is appropriate provided that there is financial discipline and correct development and without them there is no value."  I told you guys it wouldn't take no 5 years for them to increase the value.  My thought was you would see an increase over time because as they continue to rebuild the country they're going to need that purchasing power.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum