Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ: "There has been a tremendous lack of news on the RV front" (Duh! The Lies Don't Cut It Any More! LOL) 10/5/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ: "There has been a tremendous lack of news on the RV front" (Duh! The Lies Don't Cut It Any More! LOL) 10/5/21

Go down

MarkZ: "There has been a tremendous lack of news on the RV front" (Duh! The Lies Don't Cut It Any More! LOL) 10/5/21 Empty MarkZ: "There has been a tremendous lack of news on the RV front" (Duh! The Lies Don't Cut It Any More! LOL) 10/5/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:26 pm

Member: good evening everyone

Member:  Intel is kind of lame today......

MZ: it has been kind of lame……There has been a tremendous lack of news on the RV front.

Member:  What happened with iraq currency i thought it was supposed to go last week?

MZ: We are hearing there is movement in Iraq as far as paying contractors. Most of the contractor contacts I have spoken with , do not believe they will be allowed to spend it until the 15th.   It does have a new rate….I am not going to say what that rate is because …well, they did not tell me. They specifically said they cannot tell me that rate.

MZ: I am going to respect this …..this is the first contact I have spoken with in Iraq in awhile…..I have known this contractor for a long time. One of the best contacts out there…… So, they have been paid at a new rate and they expect freedom of these funds on Oct. 15th. This is a great sign.

MZ: Could it go before then? Absolutely. I am still hearing very positive things.

MZ: Nothing from CMKX or prosperity or from Reno and Zurich. They went home without money today….Same in the middle east and in Asia.

Member: Maybe they are waiting for Nesara/Gesara . I hear it is supposed to happen Oct 15th.

Member: Also 10 days of darkness ends on 10/15 …allegedly.

Member:  Wallpapering my bathroom with Zim is back on the list of things to do if we don’t RV soon.

Member:  Perhaps this past weekend was just about 'testing' the system and then arresting the thieves......again. Oh well.....it is coming!

ISAAC 10/05/21 Hello waiting for several meetings tomorrow, today I will meet with 2 of my paymasters ……keep you posted

Member:  My bank working on system Thursday. Usually they work systems on the weekend. I think it’s an indicator

Member: I wonder how close are we, to actually seeing anything?

Member:  The release of this blessing is event driven. Keep calm, be patient and watch the happenings around the world. It’s all connected..
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum