Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Holly Says The Internet Outages Triggered The RV! (Tick-Tok! LOL) 10/5/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Holly Says The Internet Outages Triggered The RV! (Tick-Tok! LOL) 10/5/21

Go down

Holly Says The Internet Outages Triggered The RV! (Tick-Tok! LOL) 10/5/21 Empty Holly Says The Internet Outages Triggered The RV! (Tick-Tok! LOL) 10/5/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:23 pm

Good morning roomies!  A new day has come I was waiting for so long For a miracle to come Everyone told me to be strong Hold on and don't shed a tear Through the darkness and good times I knew I'd make it through And the world thought I had it all But I was waiting for you:Celine Dion 

I was told the 10 days of darkness started yesterday with the outages on social media. Expect more in the coming days. There is nothing to fear.  We knew this day was coming. Remain calm. We are in the storm, it has arrived. 

All I can say is we are in the storm. There is a lot of information blackout. We will not know the plan ahead of time. They will not give us any pre-warning. It will come like a thief in the night. I await news on F&P’s and D’s. That is my signal it’s at our level. Holly
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum