Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "Now whether all that is done at one time through an RI or an RV or done in increments is another story" (Pimpy "The Economist" Can't See Iraq's Economy? LOL) 10/4/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "Now whether all that is done at one time through an RI or an RV or done in increments is another story" (Pimpy "The Economist" Can't See Iraq's Economy? LOL) 10/4/21

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "Now whether all that is done at one time through an RI or an RV or done in increments is another story" (Pimpy "The Economist" Can't See Iraq's Economy? LOL) 10/4/21 Empty Guru Pimpy: "Now whether all that is done at one time through an RI or an RV or done in increments is another story" (Pimpy "The Economist" Can't See Iraq's Economy? LOL) 10/4/21

Post by RamblerNash Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:53 pm

Guru Pimpy  

Question:  "If the dinar rate is a false program rate why are they devaluing it at all?  If the true value is $3+ why would a small devaluation matter?"  I'm not sure where the story of this being a false rate came from...My guess is it stems from the currency being devalued once the U.S. attacked Iraq.  It was greatly devalued from one of the richest countries in the world and so it makes sense that the IQD will increase in value.  This is my opinion and my opinion only.  Now whether all that is done at one time through an RI or an RV or done in increments is another story...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum