Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Work begins implementing the electronic classification system for companies and contracting I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Work begins implementing the electronic classification system for companies and contracting I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Work begins implementing the electronic classification system for companies and contracting I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Work begins implementing the electronic classification system for companies and contracting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Work begins implementing the electronic classification system for companies and contracting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Work begins implementing the electronic classification system for companies and contracting I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Work begins implementing the electronic classification system for companies and contracting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Work begins implementing the electronic classification system for companies and contracting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Work begins implementing the electronic classification system for companies and contracting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Work begins implementing the electronic classification system for companies and contracting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Work begins implementing the electronic classification system for companies and contracting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Work begins implementing the electronic classification system for companies and contracting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Work begins implementing the electronic classification system for companies and contracting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Work begins implementing the electronic classification system for companies and contracting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Work begins implementing the electronic classification system for companies and contracting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Work begins implementing the electronic classification system for companies and contracting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Work begins implementing the electronic classification system for companies and contracting I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Work begins implementing the electronic classification system for companies and contracting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Work begins implementing the electronic classification system for companies and contracting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Work begins implementing the electronic classification system for companies and contracting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Work begins implementing the electronic classification system for companies and contracting

Go down

Work begins implementing the electronic classification system for companies and contracting Empty Work begins implementing the electronic classification system for companies and contracting

Post by RamblerNash Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:00 pm

Work begins implementing the electronic classification system for companies and contracting 17640
The headquarters of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs. "Internet"

10/03/2021

Economy News - Baghdad

The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs has included more than 600,000 workers under the Social Security Law in Baghdad and the provinces, while it will start, in coordination with the Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation, to implement the electronic classification system for companies and contracting.

Kholoud Hayran, director of the Ministry's Department of Retirement and Social Security for Workers, said, "The ministry has made a great leap in the number of workers covered by social security through the implementation of several inspection campaigns for work sites, bringing the total number of covered workers to more than 600 thousand workers in Baghdad and the provinces," according to "Morning".

She pointed out that "the ministry's plan was to activate the labor inspection department to carry out extensive inspection campaigns at various levels to increase and include workers in work sites in the private and mixed sectors and investment projects in social security."

Hiran added that "the inspection department in the department still needs a lot of support, as well as an increase in the number of inspectors to accommodate the huge number of projects to ensure the rights of workers and include the largest number of them under the social security umbrella," noting that "the Minister of Labor, Adel Al-Rikabi approved the decision of the Board of Directors." The Fund will continue to pay a reward of 100,000 dinars until the adoption of the new law for social security and for the sake of fairness to the working class and the advancement of the living conditions of workers and the achievement of a decent life for them.

The Director of Retirement and Social Security indicated that "the department, in coordination with the Ministry of Planning, will start implementing the electronic classification system for companies and contracting, which aims to speed up the response, the accuracy of the information and the correctness of the issuance of correspondence between the Ministry of Planning and the Department of Retirement and Social Security for workers."

Hiran noted that "the ministry is working to adopt this system and all the advanced electronic systems that would reduce routine work procedures and thus speed up the completion of transactions in the public interest."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=26492

Work begins implementing the electronic classification system for companies and contracting 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum