Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "...no body knows the date.  Nobody knows the rate" (They Don't Exist...That's Why! Pimpy's An Idiot! LOL) 10/2/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "...no body knows the date. Nobody knows the rate" (They Don't Exist...That's Why! Pimpy's An Idiot! LOL) 10/2/21

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "...no body knows the date.  Nobody knows the rate" (They Don't Exist...That's Why! Pimpy's An Idiot! LOL) 10/2/21 Empty Guru Pimpy: "...no body knows the date. Nobody knows the rate" (They Don't Exist...That's Why! Pimpy's An Idiot! LOL) 10/2/21

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:22 pm

Guru Pimpy 

We don't do dates and rates and I don't mislead people.  I give you the news - the good, bad and ugly.  And I also tell you guys there are other factors that we can watch that affect the Iraqi dinar.  I know everybody's waiting for an RI or an RV to be announced.  I get that and I'm not saying it won't be done but what I'm saying is there are other factors to consider...no body knows the date.  Nobody knows the rate.  You can take a lot of information and take a pretty good educated guess at it but anybody telling you that they know for sure the date, they know for sure the rate or that the rate has changed or they have special connections, 800#s, back screens, military intelligence, special codes is all full of [You know what].  There's not redemption centers.  There's no 800 numbers.  It's a currency...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum